Technical trouble with bfads.net

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

fogharty
Black Friday Newbie

Technical trouble with bfads.net

Postby fogharty » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:51 pm

When I try to email my shopping list, either to myself or someone else, it sends both my current list and my list from last year. However, when I look at my list on the website, I'm only seeing the current (2012) list. Do I need to delete the list and start over?

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Re: Technical trouble with bfads.net

Postby Shopper X » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:17 am

I don't know the answer to your question. I can only suggest the generic "delete browser cookies, clear your browser cache, re-login to the site, and try it again" advice that you should try before you start troubleshooting. Hopefully someone else will be able to give you more specific advice.

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Re: Technical trouble with bfads.net

Postby sportymonkey » Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:23 am

fogharty wrote:When I try to email my shopping list, either to myself or someone else, it sends both my current list and my list from last year. However, when I look at my list on the website, I'm only seeing the current (2012) list. Do I need to delete the list and start over?

I found that out when I made a list as well. I didn't not realize that last years list was still on and couldn't figure out it either until I clicked on a few.The ones that have a poll by them are usually the items from last year. Or if you have time just clear the list and start over.

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”