Printing Ads

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

zigcat
Black Friday Newbie

Printing Ads

Postby zigcat » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:21 am

In years past, Black Friday ads always came as lists and you could also view them with icons. Now it seems you just have pages and pages of ads, such as Walmart, with all the pictures that take up too much space to print. I don't see software help on the pages to delete the icons or make it in the form of a text list only. Is there another link to see these? If not, where can I just find a list from each store?
Thanks
Zigcat

Shopper X
Suspected Line Jumper

Re: Printing Ads

Postby Shopper X » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:42 am

??? The ads on BFAds.net are the same as in previous years as far as I know, so I'm not sure if I understand your question. They're in the form of a list, with a small thumbnail photo for each item. For example, see: http://bfads.net/Walmart You should be able to print the web pages without any problem.

Also, please see the deals spreadsheet I compile. It's basically a text file of all the deals. (The Walmart items haven't been added yet.)
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=24125

zigcat
Black Friday Newbie

Postby zigcat » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:48 am

Thanks for your help but the ads are very different from previous years. I had problems last year too; they did not always come with thumbnail pix. It takes forever to copy the ad and take out all the icons & ad details. Using find/replace doesn't work well on these either.
I will check out the link you sent; I do appreciate your response so soon.

zigcat
Black Friday Newbie

Postby zigcat » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:57 am

Shopper X
Thanks so much for your link; that's exactly what I was talking about - they used to come like this when you clicked on the store and they were much easier to print.
zigcat

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”