BFAds APP

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

Was wondering if anyone else would like it if they would get an APP for this site.

Yes, I would love an APP.
84%
No, I do not want an APP.
6%
I do not have a device to use an App.
10%
I don't care.
No votes

Total votes: 31

tinytim35
Black Friday Pro

Re: BFAds APP

Postby tinytim35 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:39 am

I want an app..............

robert_cowper
Black Friday Pro

Postby robert_cowper » Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:57 pm

steffj89 wrote:I am glad they can't delete it off my phone! I love the APP you created TEK!

Was :D when I realized you're right if I already downloaded it they can't delete it from my phone. Then I was :( when I remembered I had to get a new phone in July because mine crapped out

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:00 pm

:evil: This is kind of irritating me. It's as if for some reason we are bound to this board from a web browser. I just don't understand why it is so difficult to implement an Android and iPhone app for a site like this. Most of my other forums I'm on have them thru a generic app. Which works well and does the job. Others have dedicated apps and they work flawlessly. It would be very nice to have a Messenger for us as well. Think of the amount of information in real time we could share. Think of the communication we could have during black Friday it self. People in California could relay information to people of the eastern part of the country and provide them with information ahead of time as the time zones are different. And other people could communicate new information as it happens all connected together. I'm not sure if I'm being a little rash here but in this age a significant amount of people use their phones many times more than a actual computer. Thoughts on this? are my just over reacting or do I have a point? :idea:

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:00 am

oooh a messenger and I want my phone to buzz when like new ads are posted.
steff

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”