77hrs line camping at Best Buy, tips and strategies

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Re: 77hrs line camping at Best Buy, tips and strategies

Postby john.daggett » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:01 pm

jcfrank2 wrote:Does anyone have stories of the lines at Best Buy from last year in colder climates? The amount of campers in Florida is different than what it is in places where the temperature will max out at 20-30 degrees - Camping out around here isn't very feasible or healthy. I'm trying to gauge the lines to see if it's even worth driving by. Thanks.

I did it. Its not easy

jcfrank2
Black Friday Amateur

Postby jcfrank2 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:24 pm

john.daggett wrote:
jcfrank2 wrote:Does anyone have stories of the lines at Best Buy from last year in colder climates? The amount of campers in Florida is different than what it is in places where the temperature will max out at 20-30 degrees - Camping out around here isn't very feasible or healthy. I'm trying to gauge the lines to see if it's even worth driving by. Thanks.

I did it. Its not easy

How many people were out suffering with you and how early?

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:28 pm

jcfrank2 wrote:
john.daggett wrote:

I did it. Its not easy

How many people were out suffering with you and how early?

That's me in the red bag. probably like 10 to 15 we did a head count for the sharp tv to find out who would definitely get it. we went on the speculation of 15. Turns out first 20 got it. This was Wednesday I got there at about 7pm wed. Shot in Orange, Connecticut
Me in red sleeping bag. Image

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”