Kmart

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

VerbalI11-23
Black Friday Pro

Kmart

Postby VerbalI11-23 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:48 pm

Don't go there on black friday i don't think i had worst customer service and a shopping experience ever. They are fine on normal days (when they have a huge empty parking lot) but they will crack under pressure. i had worst lines (frys) and i have nver been this angry on bf i was about to break. i have never walked out leaving a black friday item i want before or actually walk out this pissed off from shopping before it was soo bad i'm contemplating on sending a letter to their hq, i absolutely hate it when a person looks sure when they tell me one thing and they are the same one who tells me its not correct and wont even acknowledge their mistake. like i said this might be kmart's fault of overworking their employees in which case still dont go to kmart on bf.

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Re: Kmart

Postby azerigold » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:20 am

Depends on your Kmart, because our Kmart is WONDERFUL. I love going there on BF. But our Kmart is in a small town and it's also the only big dept store we have, you'd have to drive 20 minutes or so before you get to another big store.

There were about 50 people for opening on BF, more trickling in afterwards, customer service is great and very polite and helpful.

Sorry you had a bad experience at your store.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:30 am

Yea, our Kmart is great too! Sorry you had a bad experience Verbal
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

BFVet
Black Friday Pro

Postby BFVet » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:48 am

I expect to have a bad shopping experience at KMart on a normal day, so I have low expectations on Black Friday. I got there 2 hours after opening and they couldn't tell me where the $5.00 women's sleep pants were or if they had any left. But I found a couple other things and there were no checkout lines, so overall they performed well above expectations.

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”