Black Friday Secrets..sometimes work sometimes do NOT!!

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Re: Black Friday Secrets..sometimes work sometimes do NOT!!

Postby john.daggett » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:11 pm

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Let this momma try and explain. I think what McWife was saying is that do some research before you spend all night in the cold rain at best buy.
Lets say that Meijers has had the wii's on sale for 199.99 the week before BF. Then as a doorbuster on BF Meijers lowers it to 149.99. Okay, 50 bucks difference; may be worth the trip. But before your trip check their weekly ad to see if this isn't something that again happens later on in the week, like their Saturday Sale.

Most places like Walmart, Meijers, walgreens, cvs, and I think Target have leaked ads on sites like iheartthemart that are kind of their Cheats. We use this alot in the coupon world, and helps us know when we can use that coupon to get more bang for our buck.

Instead of fighting the crowds for that one item that will be again on sale later on, just opt out and buy it later. I know that walmart uses a special stock for their doorbuster hot items. If you were to pick up oh lets say Black ops that is a doorbuster off the shelf; it may not ring up as the doorbuster price. The serial number is really the only way to tell on that one.

Hoped that this helped in some confusion, not made it worse.

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:01 pm

I think I understood :D

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”