Looking for an All-In-One Printer.....Any Suggestions

All Site Suggestions or General Black Friday Tips

Moderator: ikey2

sheltonkristina
Black Friday Newbie

Looking for an All-In-One Printer.....Any Suggestions

Postby sheltonkristina » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:20 pm

I am looking for an all in one printer.......Mainly I am interested in the printing and the scanning........I want to be able to scan old pictures into programs like Facebook..........I would like to be able to do more than one pic at a time......Several stores have printers on sale for Friday. Walmart has a Kodak printer and Staples has several on sale. Any suggestions??

JrdnJstn
Black Friday Pro

Postby JrdnJstn » Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:06 pm

I have a Canon that I bought several yrs ago and i love it! I even price matched it twice!

The ink is expensive but oh well and it also has the lcd screen on the front of it
The biggest lie I tell myself is... "I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it."

redkel
Black Friday Pro

Postby redkel » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:29 am

Really like my HP Photosmart 5280 -- it's not an ink hog and makes great copies.

I don't use it for my photos though so I can't help ya there.

cpatrick2202
Black Friday Pro

Postby cpatrick2202 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:35 pm

I bought a Kodak all in one wireless last year...LOVE LOVE LOVE it! The ink is WAY cheaper than any HP..and wireless is the way to go! If you're making an investment in a printer that you plan to keep around a while..I like Kodak...for HP, you nearly pay as much for the replacement ink as you do for the whole printer!

limegrnbug
Black Friday Pro

Postby limegrnbug » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:30 pm

I have an Hp all in one 6400 and I love it.It is wireless and it prints, copies, scans and pictures come out really nice. I don't think the ink runs out that fast and it is pretty reasonable. It is usually only like $32 to get both the black and the color cartridge.

azerigold
Black Friday Pro

Postby azerigold » Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:17 pm

I have an HP printer/scanner it's a Photosmart C4480 that I bought right before Thanksgiving last year and it's been very nice. It takes two ink cartridges, you can replace both for about $30.00, or individually for $15.00. I don't use the printer as much as the scanner, but overall I do like it. It's a little noisy when loading paper, but it has an onboard screen that makes copying either for print or to computer very easy, and I believe you can hook your camera up to it as well.

Return to “Suggestions and Tips”