Page 1 of 4

You Know You're Goin' BF Nuts When....(finish)

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:23 am
by HoundAbound
:oops: You line up at 2am in freezing weather, two chaotic hours of bumping and shoving for a cartload of stuff, 1 hour in checkout line...just to realize at the register that your credit/debit card is sitting on your kitchen counter on top of the note that say's "DON'T FORGET"! :roll:

Re: You Know You're Goin' BF Nuts When....(finish)

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:36 am
by ANGWife
HoundAbound wrote::oops: You line up at 2am in freezing weather, two chaotic hours of bumping and shoving for a cartload of stuff, 1 hour in checkout line...just to realize at the register that your credit/debit card is sitting on your kitchen counter on top of the note that say's "DON'T FORGET"! :roll:


OUCH! Did that really happen to you?

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:43 am
by heatherbade
When you are 'pretty' sure your hubby can take care of a sick kid and just assume he can give a nebulizer treatment. After all the kid needs things to play with when she gets better :)

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:52 am
by angelashly
The first thing you think of when you wake up isn't your husband, but what ads came out the night before :twisted:

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:25 pm
by kenziekinz09
The news reporters remember you from last year....

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:14 pm
by bellesmom
heatherbade wrote:When you are 'pretty' sure your hubby can take care of a sick kid and just assume he can give a nebulizer treatment. After all the kid needs things to play with when she gets better :)


OMG!! That is sooooo me! Neb treatment and all!! That is so funny...

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:27 pm
by m_williams79
angelashly wrote:The first thing you think of when you wake up isn't your husband, but what ads came out the night before :twisted:


Aman!!

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:50 pm
by g-man430
Write a check? :?

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:51 pm
by XmasDVD
...realize you are still in line at BestBuy from 2008...

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:52 pm
by g-man430
...realize you stood in line for 11 hours at Best Buy in 2007 and didn't get the laptop you wanted. :(

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:58 pm
by packers
you wear your BFAds t-shirt in July and spend the entire weekend at the family reunion talking about the deals you got last year.

Posted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:12 pm
by XmasDVD
...have to call the Salvation Army store every week to see what their doorbusters are...

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:16 am
by ShopsgivingChick
...you get recgonized year after year because of the shirts we had custom made.

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:37 am
by wolvesgod
...the manager of Best Buy says "I told you not to come back after last year. Urine is not a acceptable form of protesting the amount of doorbusters!". Then the cops show up and your wife is embarrassed and does not come to bail you out till two days later. The man will never control my body!!

Posted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:23 am
by TexasDealGirl
When you start checking this site daily in October before Halloween!