You Know You're Goin' BF Nuts When....(finish)

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

musicalkarasel
Black Friday Pro

Postby musicalkarasel » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:43 am

TexasDealGirl wrote:When you start checking this site daily in October before Halloween!

...or around the 4th of July. (guilty! but the year round folks here are pretty cool.)

blueredzone
Black Friday Pro

Postby blueredzone » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:02 pm

when you camp at your computer for the next ad scans to come out. Just getting some practice is my motto before the big day

lovebf
Black Friday Pro

Postby lovebf » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 pm

First, when you stay here year round.........

For sure when you get an email from BFAds and your stomach gets butterflies and you get all excited inside and all you do is talk about it and no one wants to talk to you anymore because your so obssessed!! :twisted:

Or.....you say you don't need anything you are not going this year and your so out of control your going anyways and you don't know for what but you will find something even if you don't need it just to get a deal! Yikes! :oops:

pizzapro
Black Friday Newbie

Postby pizzapro » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 pm

TexasDealGirl wrote:When you start checking this site daily in October before Halloween!

I was Doing that in JULY!!!!!! :D

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:29 pm

pizzapro wrote:

I was Doing that in JULY!!!!!! :D

I never left! Does that make me first? :D

HoundAbound
Black Friday Pro

Postby HoundAbound » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:44 am

:( You pig out on all the rich foods at Thanksgiving dinner...line up at 1 am at your fav store that night and the :oops: AFTERMATH :oops: of the feast hits you at about 1 hour before doors open....NO portapotties and you get to look your best with your eyes bugging out and your butt cheeks squeezed together :lol:

d5game
Black Friday Pro

Postby d5game » Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:45 am

HoundAbound wrote::( You pig out on all the rich foods at Thanksgiving dinner...line up at 1 am at your fav store that night and the :oops: AFTERMATH :oops: of the feast hits you at about 1 hour before doors open....NO portapotties and you get to look your best with your eyes bugging out and your butt cheeks squeezed together :lol:
tee heee while they interview you on the am news.

alondra21
Black Friday Pro

Postby alondra21 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Wake up and rush my daughter to school as fast as I can (drop her off as early as am allowed), come home and literally try to push my husband out the door to work, and sit my youngest son in front of the tv with his oreos so he could leave me in peace. Than I grab my coffee and log on to Bfads.net (my homepage) and replan my BF startegy. (sighs). mornings are a lot of work, but very rewarding at the end. :lol:

bfadfan
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfadfan » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:44 pm

.....when you have a dream that Wal Mart is charging a $6.50 cover charge to get in the store on Black Friday....and you pay it!

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Postby harleygirl6363 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:32 am

OMG my sisters and I are so nuts over BF. If we cant be together we call each other and stay on the phone the whole time. Now mind you this is after looking at the ads all year to see them as soon as the post and all the many many dreams of getting great deals!! WOW IM TOTALLY EXCITED WOOHOO!!!

Kento
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kento » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:21 am

When you figure out what crap you want to get for $20 at 3am so you can get a Free game for a console you don't own yet!!

ANGWife
Black Friday Pro

Postby ANGWife » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:07 am

bfadfan wrote:.....when you have a dream that Wal Mart is charging a $6.50 cover charge to get in the store on Black Friday....and you pay it!

wahaha

mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro

Postby mechimpaired » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:08 am

you have looked and memorized the ad's that are already out so many times when your husband asks to show the "whatever" to him you can tell him the page number and right hand side of page. :lol:

prettychicken6
Black Friday Pro

Postby prettychicken6 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:49 pm

or how about that everytime you hear somebody say something that has the word black in it your body responds so quickly that it starts shaking with excitment just enough that it makes you start to pee yourself!!!

djbeezy
Black Friday Newbie

Postby djbeezy » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:02 pm

When you bring your motorhome and have a 3 day family reunion in the best buy parking lot... the person in front of me did this 2 years ago made me so mad.. they had over 20 people sleeping in the motorhome

Return to “Rants and Raves”