OMG KFC is the worst

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

OMG KFC is the worst

Postby MikesTooLz » Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:23 pm

I just went to KFC drive thru to pick something up real quick.
I had to repeat my order 8 TIMES!!!
I said No Letuce and guess what they put on the sanwitch :(
The lady spilled the drink on my hand
They told me to pull around front and they would bring out my order when its done in a few minutes
and the buns are stail

and its like this every time that I go there. I dont know how but half of the time I go there they say they are out of chicken. ROFL KFC out of chicken.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:13 pm

not to mention that they have raised their prices and decreased their serving size by almost half in the last 18 months. last time we got the family meal we had to go back to buy extra of all the sides to even have enough for everyone....wound up costing more than if we had gone for steak
steff

XmasDVD
Black Friday Pro

Postby XmasDVD » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:27 pm

..and yet you keep going back! LOL
Stop going!! :-)

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Postby MikesTooLz » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:34 pm

XmasDVD wrote:..and yet you keep going back! LOL
Stop going!! :-)

its the closest place to my house, i try not to go be every once and a while ill just be like what the heck maybe they will get it right this time. But they dont.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:55 pm

i havent been back since that time and i think it was over spring break

chaddenise
Black Friday Pro

Postby chaddenise » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:55 pm

my family really likes the new grilled chicken.

alondra21
Black Friday Pro

Postby alondra21 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:39 pm

i'd rather go to Popeye's, their chicken is really good and extra crispy. :D

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:06 am

Before their Baked chicken ads, I didn't even know they still existed.

MammaTina
Black Friday Pro

Postby MammaTina » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 pm

We dont have a Popeyes in our area.

I love KFC...I dont get to go there often ( about 2x a year) They are about a 30 min drive from me. :(
I have never had a problem with ours screwing up, or being out of Chicken. Im sorry that you have has "issues" with them though.

Have you ever tried to call the MGR?

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Postby MikesTooLz » Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:49 pm

MammaTina wrote:We dont have a Popeyes in our area.

I love KFC...I dont get to go there often ( about 2x a year) They are about a 30 min drive from me. :(
I have never had a problem with ours screwing up, or being out of Chicken. Im sorry that you have has "issues" with them though.

The manager is the one thats always there and the one who makes the mistakes. :evil: I have called the number they have posted at the location that says to call if you have any issues, and it just was a number to the manager(one that I was calling to complain about)

wolvesgod
Black Friday Pro

Postby wolvesgod » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:01 pm

MammaTina wrote:We dont have a Popeyes in our area.

Thats always been weird to me. Maybe its just where I live. I have never considered a 30 min drive far. My wife and I often go over two hours away and come back later that same day. Guess its just a personal thing.

ericcartman
Black Friday Pro

Postby ericcartman » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 pm

steffj89 wrote:not to mention that they have raised their prices and decreased their serving size by almost half in the last 18 months.

REALLY!!!
I stopped going there many years ago for that same reason, high prices and small chicken pieces.
I did give them a chance when they introduced the Snacker "sandwich". The original TV ads showed them full screen so the actual size was misleading. I was expecting a full-sized chicken sandwich, but got a chicken nugget on a dinner roll. I was not happy.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

wolvesgod
Black Friday Pro

Postby wolvesgod » Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:57 pm

ericcartman wrote: I stopped going there many years ago for that same reason, high prices and small chicken pieces.
I did give them a chance when they introduced the Snacker "sandwich". The original TV ads showed them full screen so the actual size was misleading. I was expecting a full-sized chicken sandwich, but got a chicken nugget on a dinner roll. I was not happy.

I am in no way picking on you at all. It is quite funny to see that avatar next to a post about food proportions not being bigger.

Eddyisgreat
Black Friday Pro

Postby Eddyisgreat » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:38 am

ericcartman wrote:I did give them a chance when they introduced the Snacker "sandwich". The original TV ads showed them full screen so the actual size was misleading. I was expecting a full-sized chicken sandwich, but got a chicken nugget on a dinner roll. I was not happy.

lolol your right. I remember Chick-Fil-A back when I used to live in Oklahoma (I live in the Northwest now) and I only had their breakfast chicken sandwhich once but man was it good. The snackers were pretty good when they first came out.

musicalkarasel
Black Friday Pro

Postby musicalkarasel » Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:24 pm

Eddyisgreat wrote:
ericcartman wrote:I did give them a chance when they introduced the Snacker "sandwich". The original TV ads showed them full screen so the actual size was misleading. I was expecting a full-sized chicken sandwich, but got a chicken nugget on a dinner roll. I was not happy.

lolol your right. I remember Chick-Fil-A back when I used to live in Oklahoma (I live in the Northwest now) and I only had their breakfast chicken sandwhich once but man was it good. The snackers were pretty good when they first came out.

I LOVE chick-fil-a!!!

Return to “Rants and Raves”