Black Friday 2007

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

rosie0815
Black Friday Pro

Black Friday 2007

Postby rosie0815 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:20 pm

I have great fun every year on black friday....i wait all year for it...its exciting whether I need it or not....last year, the best deal i got was actually online and posted on this site....was a percent off dvds and collections as well as video games and cds at deepdiscount.com....i hope they do it again this year as i saved nearly 500 dollars atleast....i took total advantage of thier limited savings...lol....came in very handy with a house full of teens to shop for...Hopefully they post the same great deal again this year....as thanksgiving draws near i look forward to eating some turkey, catching macys thanksgiving day parade on tv, and searching my ads for where i want to be .......with the ultimate satifaction of BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING!
I love this site and can't wait for it all to start brewing!

Russell Burrows
Black Friday Pro

Postby Russell Burrows » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:05 am

I am also starting to lean towards an online black friday but then my wife also pointed out that maybe this year there will be comparable deals at Sears, Radioshack and Office-Depo to avoid the BF madness?

Ehhh lets wait and see.

ads uber alles any day.

ads and deals over any other consideration, any day.

The Zach101
Black Friday Pro

Postby The Zach101 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:38 am

Last year I kind of sat it out and found most of the products I wanted online and then we hit up Target. But this year I want to go tot Best Buy just becuase I missed all the fun and excitment.

rosie0815
Black Friday Pro

Postby rosie0815 » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 am

the deals online can be wonderful as I said but the thrill in shopping early am on black friday is something i really look forward to...lol...maybe im a whack job but i like the hustle and bustle...gets me into the christmas spirit ...

nonsensely
Black Friday Newbie

Postby nonsensely » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:16 pm

I did the Dell deal online for BF last year, after visiting Best Buy(for the Sony Vaio). and seeing an extremely long line before 8:00 p.m. on Thursday nite. Dell online was easy to use, but I ended up calling in (needed to split it between credit cards) and got a nice laptop with huge hard drive, DVD burner, and wide screen, and 4-color laser printer for $499 with free shipping.

I did go to Circuit City later that day and got cheap DVDs and misc. items.

Return to “Rants and Raves”