Do not jump on peoples back!!!

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

tobinsky
Black Friday Pro

Re: They Not Only Steal Jobs....

Postby tobinsky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:19 pm

seajsd wrote:They loiter in front of businesses. They pie, they murder, how many do you think are on welfare? (or at least their children are), how many are giving birth in hospitals and not paying the bill? How many in jail? How many of them live in your city? If one of them pie you, your daughter, broke into your house, maybe killed one of YOU, maybe you would think twice about thinking they are ok being here. We-the taxpayers are footing the bills for them being here!

I'm one of "them". I don't pie, murder, I'm nou.t on welfare, I'm not giving birth in hospitals and not paying the bill, and what is wrong with "them" living in our city? I haven't killed anyone, or your daughter, acutally the economy is IN A SURPLUSS WITH ILLEGALS and I'm sorry but EVERY group of people murder and thieve and don't pay bills and loiter/ IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE. Thank yo

tobinsky
Black Friday Pro

Postby tobinsky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:20 pm

Sorry let's get back on topic now. :) (PS I'm not illegal if it sounded that way)

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Postby MikesTooLz » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:39 pm

tobinsky wrote:Sorry let's get back on topic now. :) (PS I'm not illegal if it sounded that way)

sure your not..... There probably tracing your IP as we speek!
LOL :lol:
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

tobinsky
Black Friday Pro

Postby tobinsky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:40 pm

MikesTooLz wrote:
tobinsky wrote:Sorry let's get back on topic now. :) (PS I'm not illegal if it sounded that way)

sure your not..... There probably tracing your IP as we speek!
LOL :lol:

i hear sirens. . . :D

seajsd
Black Friday Pro

I'm Not Tyring To Convince You of Anything

Postby seajsd » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:31 pm

I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else. I don't have to explain myself or rationalize with you. Go hang out with some Mexicans and you'll see how they treat you, they might very well smear crap on your face-or maybe it's already there hanging out of your useless mouth. :twisted:

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Re: I'm Not Tyring To Convince You of Anything

Postby MikesTooLz » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:41 pm

seajsd wrote:I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else. I don't have to explain myself or rationalize with you. Go hang out with some Mexicans and you'll see how they treat you, they might very well smear crap on your face-or maybe it's already there hanging out of your useless mouth. :twisted:

no need to be hatefull to the mexicans
Tis the season to be jolly :lol:
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

tobinsky
Black Friday Pro

Postby tobinsky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:42 pm

seajsd wrote:I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else. I don't have to explain myself or rationalize with you. Go hang out with some Mexicans and you'll see how they treat you, they might very well smear crap on your face-or maybe it's already there hanging out of your useless mouth. :twisted:

I have many friends that are Mexicans and they are all extremely friendly, work hard, and are very hygenic people. So, I do hang out with Mexicans. Maybe you should try it.

tobinsky
Black Friday Pro

Postby tobinsky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:43 pm

MikesTooLz wrote:
seajsd wrote:I don't have anything to prove to you or anyone else. I don't have to explain myself or rationalize with you. Go hang out with some Mexicans and you'll see how they treat you, they might very well smear shit on your face-or maybe it's already there hanging out of your useless mouth. :twisted:

no need to be hatefull to the mexicans
Tis the season to be jolly :lol:

Thank you Mike. And yes, let's be happier now.

svngpvtry
Black Friday Pro

Postby svngpvtry » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:49 pm

Really this isnt the website for ignorant racism and if you dont see how your generalizations are just that then really there is no help for you.

tobinsky
Black Friday Pro

Postby tobinsky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:51 pm

svngpvtry wrote:

Really this isnt the website for ignorant racism and if you dont see how your generalizations are just that then really there is no help for you.

And another thank you. :D

seajsd
Black Friday Pro

I'm Not A Racist

Postby seajsd » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:18 pm

I'm a seperatist :D

svngpvtry
Black Friday Pro

not a racist?

Postby svngpvtry » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:42 pm

They must not teach spelling in your trailer park. Its separatist.

and by definition that makes you a racist.

Ive no choice but to ignore you further. You are too far beneath me to warrant further attention.
Last edited by svngpvtry on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

iKitsune
Black Friday Pro

Re: Hey, I'm Not A Redneck!

Postby iKitsune » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:45 pm

seajsd wrote:Yes, I'm married, have four children with the SAME man. Yes, I dislike people who come here ILLEGALY and steal our jobs!!! I have all of my teeth. I'm not overweight or ugly. I live in Las Vegas (actually Henderson) so I'm definitely NOT a redneck. What about you Mr. *golf clapper*?

I can form complete coherent sentences without logical fallacies or ad hominem attacks, and I spell all my words correctly. In light of the fact that you do not fit the profile of "redneck", does "racist" or "bigot" fit you better? Do you teach your children that Mexican-Americans are a lower class than you? What about African-Americans, or Native Americans, or god forbid, people of Middle-Eastern descent?

I do not judge people by their skin, or their heritage, I judge them by their words and actions. Blanket judgements are unfair.

seajsd
Black Friday Pro

Fair Enough

Postby seajsd » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:55 pm

I don't want to push my beliefs on anyone, I was just making a statement. If you don't like it, don't read my replies. Just ignore me if you think you are *higher* than me. You won't make me change what I know to be facts. Anyway, back to Black Friday. :roll:

seajsd
Black Friday Pro

Re: not a racist?

Postby seajsd » Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:56 pm

svngpvtry wrote:They must not teach spelling in your trailer park. Its Separatist.

and by definition that makes you a racist.

Ive no choice but to ignore you further. You are too far beneath me to warrant further attention.

Oh and I did spell it right, you capitized the "S" big F*cking deal.
Spelling Nazi
Last edited by seajsd on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Rants and Raves”