Do not jump on peoples back!!!

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

abbydreyer
Black Friday Pro

Postby abbydreyer » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:23 pm

You may be in the minority, but that means I am too....

PlutoIsTheBest
Black Friday Pro

Re: My son will be camping out with us!

Postby PlutoIsTheBest » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:29 pm

Sra Beasley wrote:My son is 6 and a half and he will be camping out with us this year!! We figure we will make it a family affair!

That's not a good idea! PLEASE be careful with him!! BF shopping is NOT the place for children!

I'm in the minority, too, I guess. I don't have children, but I have done enough BFs to know it is NOT a good idea to take children along! It's not an adventure like some people think. It's harsh and dangerous! There have been fights and people have been trampled and seriously hurt just trying to get a deal.

BFgirl78
Black Friday Pro

Postby BFgirl78 » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:40 pm

PlutoIsTheBest wrote:
Sra Beasley wrote:My son is 6 and a half and he will be camping out with us this year!! We figure we will make it a family affair!

That's not a good idea! PLEASE be careful with him!! BF shopping is NOT the place for children!

I'm in the minority, too, I guess. I don't have children, but I have done enough BFs to know it is NOT a good idea to take children along! It's not an adventure like some people think. It's harsh and dangerous! There have been fights and people have been trampled and seriously hurt just trying to get a deal.

Not only for their safety... but seriously there are enough crazy adults running around BF we really dont need to add kids to that.

tobinsky
Black Friday Pro

Postby tobinsky » Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:20 pm

BFgirl78 wrote:
PlutoIsTheBest wrote:

Not only for their safety... but seriously there are enough crazy adults running around BF we really dont need to add kids to that.

I know! People trample and kill. It's dangerous especially for young kids. Someone older might not notice them and step on them or something.

seajsd
Black Friday Pro

Black Friday 2008

Postby seajsd » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:15 pm

I went in 2006 and it was crazy! I went to Best Buy but the lines were way too long so I figured I wouldn't get anything there, so I went to Wal-Mart. I was looking for a desktop computer and they had one for $199. I waited there for hours and hours and when it came time to cut the tape, everyone went crazy! I lunged for the computer I wanted (there were only 5 of them) and this guy tried to take it out from under my body! I slapped his freakin' hand and told him that it's MINE! LOL. There were so many Mexicans there jumping all over the place with all their family members, there were all over the dvds mostly. I think they should have INS at the door when they come in, then it would make it alot easier for us Americans to get the good deals! They shouldn't be allowed the priviledge to come here and steal our shit!!! Ok, anyway, I'm rambling so I'm really going out this year, I think I'm going to buy a laptop if there are any for a good price. I have four kids so I'm looking for toys too.

iKitsune
Black Friday Pro

Re: Black Friday 2008

Postby iKitsune » Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:29 pm

seajsd wrote:I went in 2006 and it was crazy! I went to Best Buy but the lines were way too long so I figured I wouldn't get anything there, so I went to Wal-Mart. I was looking for a desktop computer and they had one for $199. I waited there for hours and hours and when it came time to cut the tape, everyone went crazy! I lunged for the computer I wanted (there were only 5 of them) and this guy tried to take it out from under my body! I slapped his freakin' hand and told him that it's MINE! LOL. There were so many Mexicans there jumping all over the place with all their family members, there were all over the dvds mostly. I think they should have INS at the door when they come in, then it would make it alot easier for us Americans to get the good deals! They shouldn't be allowed the priviledge to come here and steal our shit!!! Ok, anyway, I'm rambling so I'm really going out this year, I think I'm going to buy a laptop if there are any for a good price. I have four kids so I'm looking for toys too.

... *golf clap*

4 kids? Check.

Dislikes minorities? Check.

Gentlemen, we have ourselves a redneck.

seajsd
Black Friday Pro

Hey, I'm Not A Redneck!

Postby seajsd » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:40 pm

Yes, I'm married, have four children with the SAME man. Yes, I dislike people who come here ILLEGALY and steal our jobs!!! I have all of my teeth. I'm not overweight or ugly. I live in Las Vegas (actually Henderson) so I'm definitely NOT a redneck. What about you Mr. *golf clapper*?

svngpvtry
Black Friday Pro

Re: Hey, I'm Not A Redneck!

Postby svngpvtry » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:47 pm

seajsd wrote:Yes, I'm married, have four children with the SAME man. Yes, I dislike people who come here ILLEGALY and steal our jobs!!! I have all of my teeth. I'm not overweight or ugly. I live in Las Vegas (actually Henderson) so I'm definitely NOT a redneck. What about you Mr. *golf clapper*?

and exactly what jobs are they stealing??? Last time I checked most of the jobs that illegals were filling werent real high on the list of jobs Americans were willing to do. I dont approve of them coming into the country illegally there is a very real role that they play in the economy of the United States, do some research or ask an economist about it. Try a better argument than the job stealing one it doesnt pan out.

seajsd
Black Friday Pro

They Not Only Steal Jobs....

Postby seajsd » Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:54 pm

They loiter in front of businesses. They pie, they murder, how many do you think are on welfare? (or at least their children are), how many are giving birth in hospitals and not paying the bill? How many in jail? How many of them live in your city? If one of them pie you, your daughter, broke into your house, maybe killed one of YOU, maybe you would think twice about thinking they are ok being here. We-the taxpayers are footing the bills for them being here!
Last edited by seajsd on Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

svngpvtry
Black Friday Pro

Re: They Not Only Steal Jobs....

Postby svngpvtry » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:01 pm

seajsd wrote:They loiter in front of businesses. They pie, they murder, how many do you think are on welfare? (or at least their children are), how many are giving birth in hospitals and not paying the bill? How many in jail? How many of them live in your city? If one of them pie you, your daughter, broke into your house, maybe killed one of YOU, maybe you would think twice about thinking they are ok being here. We-the taxpayers are footing the bills for them being here!

Well you didnt answer my question but it sounds to me that you dont hate mexicans you hate poor people.... The fact is that youre using a logical fallacy in order to bolster your position. In fact there is a much higher likely hood that your fellow American may give birth and not pay the bill or murder you or what other rubbish you were spouting. Prove me wrong with facts not words.

g-man430
Black Friday Pro

Postby g-man430 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 pm

svngpvtry wrote:
seajsd wrote:Yes, I'm married, have four children with the SAME man. Yes, I dislike people who come here ILLEGALY and steal our jobs!!! I have all of my teeth. I'm not overweight or ugly. I live in Las Vegas (actually Henderson) so I'm definitely NOT a redneck. What about you Mr. *golf clapper*?

and exactly what jobs are they stealing??? Last time I checked most of the jobs that illegals were filling werent real high on the list of jobs Americans were willing to do. I dont approve of them coming into the country illegally there is a very real role that they play in the economy of the United States, do some research or ask an economist about it. Try a better argument than the job stealing one it doesnt pan out.

I live in Greenville and 300 illegal immigrants were arrested at a chicken plant by ICE. Very next day a long line of legal people showed up to take those jobs at the plant. So much for they do jobs americans don't want. Now, get back on topic. :D
GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!!

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Postby MikesTooLz » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:54 pm

I wonder how much it would cost to get some mariachi's to play music all night in line.

(I wonder if any mariachi's would know how to play Never Gonna Give You Up, by rick astley.)
Last edited by MikesTooLz on Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

g-man430
Black Friday Pro

Postby g-man430 » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:54 pm

MikesTooLz wrote:I wonder how much it would cost to get some mariachi's to play music all night in line.

(I wonder if any mariachi's would know how to play Never Gonna Give You Up, by rick ashley.)

Am I being punk'd? :D
GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!!

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Postby MikesTooLz » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:59 pm

LOL 2 weeks ago a new bestbuy opened near where I live and they had mariachi's singing inside for the grand opening.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

tobinsky
Black Friday Pro

Postby tobinsky » Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:16 pm

svngpvtry wrote:

THANK YOU SVNGPVTRY

Return to “Rants and Raves”