Do not jump on peoples back!!!

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

seajsd
Black Friday Pro

Thank you!!!!

Postby seajsd » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:31 am

jediknight wrote:Also, Immigration is a hot topic - and just because someone is not for illegal immigration, does not mean they are racist, it means they want the laws to be upheld...something that has failed miserably.

I have personally worked and socialized with people from all walks of life, including illegal immigrants, and most of them are very nice, hard-working people...however, in other areas, there is gang activity increasing as a result of illegal Mexican and south american gangs - so you have to be careful.

So the moral of this story, do your best with everything around you - do unto others, in the same manner you would want them to do to you.

Now back to no jumping on peoples backs...was that the name of this post? or something like that...

Anyway, I have not witnessed such activity...but I did see a few fights nearly break out on Launch day for the 360! people trying to cut, and one guy threatening to kill the manager when he stayed all night and found out they were one short...but the Best Buy manager cleaned it up quickly and everyone was happy!

Thank you for this post. I wasn't being racist at all! Everyone took it the wrong way. If you are here and you are legal, I have no problem with that, you made the steps to making this a better country. What I don't like (actually I despise) the fact that the illegals are coming here and using all of our resources without giving back. The ones that aren't trying to learn the English language, work on the books, you know be legitimate? I don't like sneaky people and that's what they are doing, getting out of paying taxes, getting benefits they have no rights to and so on. If anyone likes to support illegals, raise your hand! I didn't think so. Thanks jedi for explaining it better than I did. ((hugs))

seajsd
Black Friday Pro

Re: Excuse me, I came here to talk about BF

Postby seajsd » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:34 am

iKitsune wrote:
seajsd wrote:
svngpvtry wrote:ok everyone its time to stop feeding the troll. Its only posts are just spewing racist idiotic rhetoric and if it were up to me I would have an IP ban on this troll already.

and ikitsune decided he would start shit with me because I typed the word "Mexicans"
I was just telling a story and everyone started freaking out.

Maybe I'm Hispanic and I take offense to being discriminated against?

Are you here legally? You seem like you have a grasp on the English language. If you are, I have no problem with you. If not, go to INS and become legal. I don't care what color you are.

svngpvtry
Black Friday Pro

Postby svngpvtry » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:38 pm

seajsd you are a walking contradiction. I am sorry but nobody here is dumb enough to believe that you arent really a racist you just dont like people breaking the law... go back a reread every post you have made to this point. You are an idiot and a racist. You make generalizations about an ENTIRE culture and then have try and claim you are racist? Do you understand the definition of that term? Your level of ignorance is at the heart of what is at fault with the world today. I pity you and I pity the fact that you may/have produce(d) offspring. I can only hope that they can some how break the cycle of ignorance that you are perpetuating. I can only feel pity for someone as narrow minded and unaware of the world as you are.

PS I think I hear your phone ringing, I believe its the tonight show calling you to star in the next episode of jaywalking.

blueidgirl7
Black Friday Newbie

Hate Wal-Mart

Postby blueidgirl7 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:23 pm

Hate Wal-Mart for BF or anyday as a matter of fact. They have lost their customer service and they work their senior citizens that need a job for the insurance to death. Since Mr. Walton passed away the "powers that be" have gotten greedy and selfish. They no longer care about the customer or the employee. I wish someone would come along and give them a run for their money they way they came in small towns and took over and put small stores out of business. Now, I have said what I have to say... Everyone be safe and have a fun BF!!!!!!! :D

tobinsky
Black Friday Pro

Postby tobinsky » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:00 pm

svngpvtry wrote:seajsd you are a walking contradiction. I am sorry but nobody here is dumb enough to believe that you arent really a racist you just dont like people breaking the law... go back a reread every post you have made to this point. You are an idiot and a racist. You make generalizations about an ENTIRE culture and then have try and claim you are racist? Do you understand the definition of that term? Your level of ignorance is at the heart of what is at fault with the world today. I pity you and I pity the fact that you may/have produce(d) offspring. I can only hope that they can some how break the cycle of ignorance that you are perpetuating. I can only feel pity for someone as narrow minded and unaware of the world as you are.

PS I think I hear your phone ringing, I believe its the tonight show calling you to star in the next episode of jaywalking.

I feel the same way. Seajsd, please go read the stuff about Mexicans, not illegal aliens, robbing me, smearing sh** on my face, etc. I take that offensively and that is very racist.

elle_fleur
Black Friday Pro

Postby elle_fleur » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:07 pm

tobinsky wrote:
svngpvtry wrote:seajsd you are a walking contradiction. I am sorry but nobody here is dumb enough to believe that you arent really a racist you just dont like people breaking the law... go back a reread every post you have made to this point. You are an idiot and a racist. You make generalizations about an ENTIRE culture and then have try and claim you are racist? Do you understand the definition of that term? Your level of ignorance is at the heart of what is at fault with the world today. I pity you and I pity the fact that you may/have produce(d) offspring. I can only hope that they can some how break the cycle of ignorance that you are perpetuating. I can only feel pity for someone as narrow minded and unaware of the world as you are.

I feel the same way. Seajsd, please go read the stuff about Mexicans, not illegal aliens, robbing me, smearing sh** on my face, etc. I take that offensively and that is very racist.

ya.. mexicans don't like to smear sh** on peoples' faces. How many times do we have to tell you. jeez!

killasnake
Admin

Postby killasnake » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:11 pm

Locked :evil:

Return to “Rants and Raves”