Did the Target Beats Solo 2 Wireless deal ever exist?

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

earl9371
Black Friday Newbie

Did the Target Beats Solo 2 Wireless deal ever exist?

Postby earl9371 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:22 am

Target has these Beats (over the ear, not in ear) in their BF ad. It was also included in their BF preview sale a couple of weeks ago. At that time, it was not available on the Friday morning when the preview ad came out. I was online within minutes of Target starting their sale this morning, and not only were the sale Beats gone, they show them as being out of stock in all stores. Did anyone actually see/get this deal? I'm feeling like it was never actually available.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Re: Did the Target Beats Solo 2 Wireless deal ever exist?

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:21 am

earl9371 wrote:Target has these Beats (over the ear, not in ear) in their BF ad. It was also included in their BF preview sale a couple of weeks ago. At that time, it was not available on the Friday morning when the preview ad came out. I was online within minutes of Target starting their sale this morning, and not only were the sale Beats gone, they show them as being out of stock in all stores. Did anyone actually see/get this deal? I'm feeling like it was never actually available.

I believe they were actually available as an early black friday sale deal. I had considered purchasing them for my nephew.
Were they the ones that were on sale for like $119?

Return to “Rants and Raves”