Contest prizes

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

BFaddict14
Black Friday Newbie

Contest prizes

Postby BFaddict14 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:41 am

What happens to the unclaimed prizes from your contest? There are a couple of nice ones out there that haven't been claimed. Also are you going to do facebook contests too this year? Sorry if this is somewhere else. I couldn't find a thread.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Re: Contest prizes

Postby bfaddict » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:14 pm

I think they generally redraw until the prize is claimed.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:50 pm

Is this a bf anonymous?

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:20 am

I wondered how the winners are picked as well!!

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:30 am

BFaddict14 wrote:What happens to the unclaimed prizes from your contest? There are a couple of nice ones out there that haven't been claimed. Also are you going to do facebook contests too this year? Sorry if this is somewhere else. I couldn't find a thread.

They've been doing facebook contests for the past few weeks. Yesterday's was during a live feed where you were supposed to react to the video, share it and comment for a chance to win one of two $50 GCs, and post a pic of yourself shopping in a favorite store for a chance at a $100 GC.

They do twitter contests too. :wink:

clubing25
Black Friday Pro

Postby clubing25 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:43 pm

carmenslackey wrote:
BFaddict14 wrote:What happens to the unclaimed prizes from your contest? There are a couple of nice ones out there that haven't been claimed. Also are you going to do facebook contests too this year? Sorry if this is somewhere else. I couldn't find a thread.

They've been doing facebook contests for the past few weeks. Yesterday's was during a live feed where you were supposed to react to the video, share it and comment for a chance to win one of two $50 GCs, and post a pic of yourself shopping in a favorite store for a chance at a $100 GC.

They do twitter contests too. :wink:

I tried to get into the Facebook ones that I can. Usually miss the live feeds though and I don't twitter.

hiker
Official Zipper

Postby hiker » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:54 pm

I had asked about this last year I believe, and they had mentioned they get redrawn.

Return to “Rants and Raves”