The stopping in the middle of the aisle people

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Re: The stopping in the middle of the aisle people

Postby sportymonkey » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:15 pm

bfaddict wrote:
sportymonkey wrote:This drives me bonkers more than anything. My road rage sets in and I want to annhilate their car. "TO WANDA!" LOL

Now this is ridiculous for small cars to do (and gotta love it when people park at an angle in a straight parking handicap spot)
but sometimes I'm guilty of this because I drive a dodge ram 1500 truck and if parking spots are super narrow I will do this so that I know I can get out later lol
Which is normally only the parking ramps downtown if I'm going to an event (but I'll do it on the upper levels away from most vehicles) and at menards. I HATE menards parking spots :evil:

I think Menard thought they would be funny and build their parking space from the width of a shopping cart. Seriously they seem less wider than the typical parking space. We have a Ford f-150 and if we have to drive it, parking farther out is a neccessity.Trucks get no love anymore.

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:08 pm

I have a Dodge Ram 2500 fully extended cab with a full size bed, plus I keep my sway hitch on because the ball I use is the same size as all of my trailers. It's hard for me to park places because not only is the truck wide, it's also long. I have to take 2 spaces, front and back. You're right, trucks get no love!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:41 pm

teknoge3k wrote:I have a Dodge Ram 2500 fully extended cab with a full size bed, plus I keep my sway hitch on because the ball I use is the same size as all of my trailers. It's hard for me to park places because not only is the truck wide, it's also long. I have to take 2 spaces, front and back. You're right, trucks get no love!

We parked the rig....chevy 3500 with the welding bed on it....also over length and wide....some lady left him a note about how he was clearly trying to park so she couldn't get her baby in the car and what a jerk he was....thing was....she parked AFTER we did. We laughed about it for weeks....i hate driving the rig though, i can't back up without being able to see like he can....
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:47 pm

sportymonkey wrote:
bfaddict wrote:
sportymonkey wrote:This drives me bonkers more than anything. My road rage sets in and I want to annhilate their car. "TO WANDA!" LOL

Now this is ridiculous for small cars to do (and gotta love it when people park at an angle in a straight parking handicap spot)
but sometimes I'm guilty of this because I drive a dodge ram 1500 truck and if parking spots are super narrow I will do this so that I know I can get out later lol
Which is normally only the parking ramps downtown if I'm going to an event (but I'll do it on the upper levels away from most vehicles) and at menards. I HATE menards parking spots :evil:

I think Menard thought they would be funny and build their parking space from the width of a shopping cart. Seriously they seem less wider than the typical parking space. We have a Ford f-150 and if we have to drive it, parking farther out is a neccessity.Trucks get no love anymore.

Which is kinda funny because almost everyone going to menards is driving a truck or SUV cause that's what you need if you're shopping at menards! lol
sometimes i want to ask my brother to ask corporate what the hell they were thinking. Especially since every Menards I've been to has a GIANT parking lot.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:48 pm

teknoge3k wrote:I have a Dodge Ram 2500 fully extended cab with a full size bed, plus I keep my sway hitch on because the ball I use is the same size as all of my trailers. It's hard for me to park places because not only is the truck wide, it's also long. I have to take 2 spaces, front and back. You're right, trucks get no love!

you better find the semi parking :lol:

I appreciate you taking up two spaces front and back because nothing drives me more crazy than one of those trucks sticking SO far out into the aisle and me trying to back up out of a space directly across from it.

Return to “Rants and Raves”