The stopping in the middle of the aisle people

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

blueredzone
Black Friday Pro

The stopping in the middle of the aisle people

Postby blueredzone » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:17 pm

Hey if the store is busy and tons of people around don't stop in the middle of the aisle. Move aside where you are not in the way! It amazes me how common sense things are just not so common.

Also don't walk insanely slow. Have a plan darn it

wwefk
Black Friday Pro

Re: The stopping in the middle of the aisle people

Postby wwefk » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:27 pm

and while we are on the subject, leave grandma at home. does anyone else get stuck behind a 50yr old woman walking with her 70yr mother or is it just me.

also saw a newborn at target around 11:30 last night.
Decorating the tree
(Gardening)
Wiring all of the lights
(Electrical contracting)
Wrapping up packages and writing out cards
(Office work, out of sight!)

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Postby carmenslackey » Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:38 pm

Ooh, that totally irritates me! Also, to the lady at WM who felt it necessary to have her cart flush against the DVDs instead of parking it off to the side like the rest of us did so everyone could actually see the DVDs: Please grow a brain. Thanks. :roll:

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:25 pm

Drives me CRAAZZZYYYY!!!!!

thankfully didn't happen to me too much except a few times people would act like they were moving and then they would just stop in front of me and be oblivious.
This morning at menards I had one of those flatbed carts full of stuff heading to the checkout lanes and this lady in front of me stops at the 99c wrapping paper and I can't get around her because there's a steady stream of people coming from the opposite direction. So I just stop and wait. I was totally in the mood to run people over this morning so thankfully she didn't take too long but she sure didn't act like she was in a hurry!

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:07 pm

I had a ton of this all day!! It's the most annoying thing in the world. The worst was the people hogging up the $1.99 movies display at Walmart. I waited there for at least 5 mins to get a turn. Walked away and came back and experienced the same thing. I finally pushed through and got my movies...

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:18 pm

SantaShopper wrote:I had a ton of this all day!! It's the most annoying thing in the world. The worst was the people hogging up the $1.99 movies display at Walmart. I waited there for at least 5 mins to get a turn. Walked away and came back and experienced the same thing. I finally pushed through and got my movies...

Last few years they had the movies in a row along dairy pretty well space. This year they had it in a kind of horseshoe shape in produce. That was a bad idea - one way in or out, not a lot of space, especially with people taking carts into the loop.

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:08 am

We encountered more morbidly obese shoppers on those mart carts this year, riding down the middle of the main aisles and stopping every few inches or so to bullshit with one another. When I politely asked them to pull over to the side so people could get by they just sat there and mumbled something about how they had a right to do whatever they wanted. Cutting through the clothing racks wasn't an option because of the way they had the sale bins set up, crowds even after noon yesterday were crazy. On the plus side, I didn't have a single cart bump into me this year (usually it happens a few times due to ignorant shoppers not paying attention) - I was concerned with this the most since I had my 10 y/o with me.

mommyof4kids
Black Friday Pro

Postby mommyof4kids » Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:30 am

How about pedestrians? I've always been respectful of pedestrians while driving but when I'm driving down an aisle looking for a parking space and people are walking down the middle like they own the street, that drives me nuts!!!! On top of that, their kids are walking behind them not being watched. Move to the side folks!!! :x

cinemike16
Black Friday Pro

Postby cinemike16 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:55 pm

mommyof4kids wrote:How about pedestrians? I've always been respectful of pedestrians while driving but when I'm driving down an aisle looking for a parking space and people are walking down the middle like they own the street, that drives me nuts!!!! On top of that, their kids are walking behind them not being watched. Move to the side folks!!! :x

That is why horns were installed in cars! xD

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:43 pm

This drives me bonkers more than anything. My road rage sets in and I want to annhilate their car. "TO WANDA!" LOL

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 pm

mommyof4kids wrote:How about pedestrians? I've always been respectful of pedestrians while driving but when I'm driving down an aisle looking for a parking space and people are walking down the middle like they own the street, that drives me nuts!!!! On top of that, their kids are walking behind them not being watched. Move to the side folks!!! :x

It was nuts here too!! It's like people had no consideration of traffic at all this year and not to mention it was dark and rainy here... people were just constantly wandering into on coming traffic.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:21 pm

sportymonkey wrote:This drives me bonkers more than anything. My road rage sets in and I want to annhilate their car. "TO WANDA!" LOL

I let the air out of their tires
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:05 am

sportymonkey wrote:This drives me bonkers more than anything. My road rage sets in and I want to annhilate their car. "TO WANDA!" LOL

I HATE THIS! :evil:

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:10 am

I ended up going shopping much later, but when I was first planning my early trip, my mom wanted to go along. My mom is 79. She has difficulty walking. I have seen snails race past her on a nature walk.

There was simply no way she was going to go. First, the risk of her getting knocked over was too high and enraging other shoppers isn't my favorite thing to do. :lol:

If she still insisted, I was going to play one of those videos for her that have people getting trampled at WM on BF and see if she changed her mind. :twisted:

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:29 am

Now this is ridiculous for small cars to do (and gotta love it when people park at an angle in a straight parking handicap spot)
but sometimes I'm guilty of this because I drive a dodge ram 1500 truck and if parking spots are super narrow I will do this so that I know I can get out later lol
Which is normally only the parking ramps downtown if I'm going to an event (but I'll do it on the upper levels away from most vehicles) and at menards. I HATE menards parking spots :evil:

Return to “Rants and Raves”