Malls Crowded already?

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Re: Malls Crowded already?

Postby ikey2 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:18 am

My question is when is the Malls not Crowded. If i ever think i need to go to the Mall i will take a vacation day in the middle week and go at that time.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:21 am

We went yesterday to said mall for what I thought would be a quick run in and out. Wrongo! It was 3/4's of bf packed. Everyone was in such a rush and reminded me of that Sears commercial; "get in the bag, get in the bag." LOL They were certainly hunting for those quick deals.

kowen
Black Friday Pro

Postby kowen » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:54 pm

sportymonkey wrote:
kowen wrote:
sportymonkey wrote:The mall close to me was not bf packed but still pretty busy none the less. I try to avoid the mall somewhat. But its mainly bc of the roundabout. Most of these hoosiers don't understand it and it drives me batty. Now if I had an original humvee; all would be well with the world. LOL!! I am betting that this week the mall will have that calm before the storm and a summer crowd. Thursday will bring that Holy Sardines Batman-packed that we're all used to seeing.

Omg. I know that stupid round-a-bout. I hated it so muc when I worked there. Now, I avoid he mall at all costs. The people around here don't know how to use the stop signs at the entrances either. The people coming in stop even without a stop sign. Or, they don't know how to use their turn signal. so that those sitting at the stop sign waiting on them can potentially go.

You think it's bad here; go to evansville. Those people truly do not know how to drive!! LOL!

:lol: I don't go to Evansville but maybe twice a year. I have a good friend who lives there, and he is always complaining about the driver's there. :lol:

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Postby Vols44 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:22 pm

Drove by our local at 3pm and no campers, not even at Gamestop across the street. The mall opens at 8pm and some stores will stay open 27 hours (like JC Penney) .

I have a family member who's working 7pm-4am (opening shift) and 5-11pm tomorrow (closing shift). Work shower, sleep, shower, work, shower, sleep. Oh, Saturday's shift is 4-11pm and Sunday's is 11am-7pm. Lot's of retail opportunities around here this weekend. Twenty-seven hours in four days doesn't seem like much, but somebody's gotta do it and bills have to be paid.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Office Max and Big Lots, (side by side) both stores open, Maybe 20 cars in the parking lot at 8pm
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

Return to “Rants and Raves”