Best Buy

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4808
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Best Buy

Postby bfaddict » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:48 am

i'm guilty of saving CC info to my accounts and i know i shouldn't =/
it just makes it so eeeaasssssyyyyyyyy!

like when companies start adding paypal check out to their sites. what? i don't have to get up off my butt and go get my wallet to pay online for something?? AWESOME. lol

User avatar
Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1912
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: Best Buy

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:51 am

bfaddict wrote:i'm guilty of saving CC info to my accounts and i know i shouldn't =/
it just makes it so eeeaasssssyyyyyyyy!

like when companies start adding paypal check out to their sites. what? i don't have to get up off my butt and go get my wallet to pay online for something?? AWESOME. lol



Yup that's what I have done. It makes it easier not having to memorize CC numbers or even your checking account #.. I love paypal. It just sucks though that someone will find a way to take advantage of something that is meant to be a convienence.

User avatar
steffj89
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4288
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:52 pm
Location: OK
Contact:

Re: Best Buy

Postby steffj89 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:54 am

you know i save all my account info etc. The only site I have ever had trouble with is Barnes and Noble. and happened twice from their account. use pay pal now if i can't avoid them
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

User avatar
Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1912
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: Best Buy

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:58 am

steffj89 wrote:you know i save all my account info etc. The only site I have ever had trouble with is Barnes and Noble. and happened twice from their account. use pay pal now if i can't avoid them



This would be the first time I have ever had trouble when my account info has been saved. Makes you leery but what do you do when we are now in a technology era. I went to go pay a bill the other day by cash because they do not offer payments online and was told they do not accept cash but CC and Check only. I was like are you kidding me you don't take cash. Just about everything is done by CC now

User avatar
bfaddict
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 4808
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:19 pm
Contact:

Re: Best Buy

Postby bfaddict » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:07 pm

SPARKLE2217 wrote:
steffj89 wrote:you know i save all my account info etc. The only site I have ever had trouble with is Barnes and Noble. and happened twice from their account. use pay pal now if i can't avoid them



This would be the first time I have ever had trouble when my account info has been saved. Makes you leery but what do you do when we are now in a technology era. I went to go pay a bill the other day by cash because they do not offer payments online and was told they do not accept cash but CC and Check only. I was like are you kidding me you don't take cash. Just about everything is done by CC now


probably so they don't have to keep any cash on hand. it really is a pain in the behind lol
when i do craft show i price everything in increments of $5 so i don't need any 1's or change.

User avatar
Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 1912
Joined: Tue Oct 24, 2006 1:50 pm

Re: Best Buy

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:21 pm

bfaddict wrote:
SPARKLE2217 wrote:
steffj89 wrote:you know i save all my account info etc. The only site I have ever had trouble with is Barnes and Noble. and happened twice from their account. use pay pal now if i can't avoid them



This would be the first time I have ever had trouble when my account info has been saved. Makes you leery but what do you do when we are now in a technology era. I went to go pay a bill the other day by cash because they do not offer payments online and was told they do not accept cash but CC and Check only. I was like are you kidding me you don't take cash. Just about everything is done by CC now


probably so they don't have to keep any cash on hand. it really is a pain in the behind lol
when i do craft show i price everything in increments of $5 so i don't need any 1's or change.



That's a good idea


Return to “Rants and Raves”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest