*Black Friday Tailgaters Banner*

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

User avatar
cmac1337
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:27 am
Contact:

*Black Friday Tailgaters Banner*

Postby cmac1337 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:18 pm

For those of you that follow and/or know of us, here is our banner this year that we are having made (5x10ft)

Image


Thought it was kinda cool that BFAds on FB actually liked it already. Lol.

It's only possible because of you guys. Spreading the brand and, more importantly, the community each year!
We Call Ourselves the "Black Friday Tailgaters (BF Tailgaters)"

1st in Line at Best Buy Store #1446 in Fultondale, AL for 7 straight years.


Follow/Like Us On Our Social Pages!

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

Vine

User avatar
lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted
Posts: 12990
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:46 pm
Location: Virginia, Norfolk area

Re: *Black Friday Tailgaters Banner*

Postby lwmjr » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:47 pm

Looks good :)
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

User avatar
iKitsune
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:55 pm
Location: 6. the act of locating; state of being located.
Contact:

Re: *Black Friday Tailgaters Banner*

Postby iKitsune » Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:40 pm

cmac1337 wrote:For those of you that follow and/or know of us, here is our banner this year that we are having made (5x10ft)

Image


Thought it was kinda cool that BFAds on FB actually liked it already. Lol.

It's only possible because of you guys. Spreading the brand and, more importantly, the community each year!

It's missing an iKitsune foxhead insignia, lol.

User avatar
cmac1337
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 474
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:27 am
Contact:

Re: *Black Friday Tailgaters Banner*

Postby cmac1337 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:46 pm

iKitsune wrote:
cmac1337 wrote:For those of you that follow and/or know of us, here is our banner this year that we are having made (5x10ft)

Image


Thought it was kinda cool that BFAds on FB actually liked it already. Lol.

It's only possible because of you guys. Spreading the brand and, more importantly, the community each year!

It's missing an iKitsune foxhead insignia, lol.


Drive your butt to Fultondale and put one on there yourself! =D
We Call Ourselves the "Black Friday Tailgaters (BF Tailgaters)"

1st in Line at Best Buy Store #1446 in Fultondale, AL for 7 straight years.


Follow/Like Us On Our Social Pages!

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

Vine

User avatar
iKitsune
Black Friday Pro
Posts: 826
Joined: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:55 pm
Location: 6. the act of locating; state of being located.
Contact:

Re: *Black Friday Tailgaters Banner*

Postby iKitsune » Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:11 pm

cmac1337 wrote:
iKitsune wrote:
cmac1337 wrote:For those of you that follow and/or know of us, here is our banner this year that we are having made (5x10ft)

Image


Thought it was kinda cool that BFAds on FB actually liked it already. Lol.

It's only possible because of you guys. Spreading the brand and, more importantly, the community each year!

It's missing an iKitsune foxhead insignia, lol.


Drive your butt to Fultondale and put one on there yourself! =D

Don't tempt me, I have a fucking vinyl cutter, I'll make a 3' tall foxhead and stick it on there when your backs are turned.


Return to “Rants and Raves”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests