Funny Story About Last Year's BF Experience

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

cmac1337
Black Friday Pro

Funny Story About Last Year's BF Experience

Postby cmac1337 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:05 am

I'm still waiting to receive a fax of the official copy, but apparently, last year when we projected movies onto the Best Buy wall at night to watch, it was so large that the Department of Transportation sent Best Buy and the City of Fultondale a letter of concern wanting to know what was going on and that it was a distraction to drivers. (I-65 runs parallel to the Best Buy and is visible from the interstate).

Needless to say, this was a first. Lol. I'm going to post a scanned copy when I receive it later this week.
We Call Ourselves the "Black Friday Tailgaters (BF Tailgaters)"

1st in Line at Best Buy Store #1446 in Fultondale, AL for 7 straight years.

Follow/Like Us On Our Social Pages!

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

Vine

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Re: Funny Story About Last Year's BF Experience

Postby BeachGirlShops » Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:11 am

:lol: That's funny. Sounds like ya'll have a lot of fun.
cmac1337 wrote:I'm still waiting to receive a fax of the official copy, but apparently, last year when we projected movies onto the Best Buy wall at night to watch, it was so large that the Department of Transportation sent Best Buy and the City of Fultondale a letter of concern wanting to know what was going on and that it was a distraction to drivers. (I-65 runs parallel to the Best Buy and is visible from the interstate).

Needless to say, this was a first. Lol. I'm going to post a scanned copy when I receive it later this week.

cmac1337
Black Friday Pro

Postby cmac1337 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:54 am

BeachGirlShops wrote::lol: That's funny. Sounds like ya'll have a lot of fun.
cmac1337 wrote:I'm still waiting to receive a fax of the official copy, but apparently, last year when we projected movies onto the Best Buy wall at night to watch, it was so large that the Department of Transportation sent Best Buy and the City of Fultondale a letter of concern wanting to know what was going on and that it was a distraction to drivers. (I-65 runs parallel to the Best Buy and is visible from the interstate).

Lol yea we definitely have a lot of fun. Look up a post in the Rants and Raves forum and check one titled something like "2012 A Year For The Record Books"
We Call Ourselves the "Black Friday Tailgaters (BF Tailgaters)"

1st in Line at Best Buy Store #1446 in Fultondale, AL for 7 straight years.

Follow/Like Us On Our Social Pages!

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

Vine

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:08 pm

I cant wait to see this

Return to “Rants and Raves”