I am NOT participating in Dark Thursday shopping

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

Vols44
Black Friday Pro

Re: I am NOT participating in Dark Thursday shopping

Postby Vols44 » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:57 pm

I'm waiting to see people eat their turkey while in line for doorbusters. Why won't the greedy retailers do curbside dinnere deliveries in a box lunch style and make extra bucks off of early birds?

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:33 pm

Vols44 wrote:I'm waiting to see people eat their turkey while in line for doorbusters. Why won't the greedy retailers do curbside dinnere deliveries in a box lunch style and make extra bucks off of early birds?

I have seen people eating turkey sandwiches and packing gravy in a thermos. Wouldn't it be nice if the Retailers hired food trucks to go out and cater for the cold and hungry shoopers waiting outside? (for a price of course.)

I don't know how all companies do it, but I hope that retailers also have food for the workers that come in that day. I have worked on holidays and my department heads were always nice enough to get food for us...and we as workers would bring in desserts so we could eat a bit when going in the back either on break or between rushes.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:23 am

My family always did a noon-ish t-day dinner so even if I still participated in that these times wouldn't bother me.

Return to “Rants and Raves”