Resellers Win Again!

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: hiker, ikey2

HoundAbound
Black Friday Pro

Resellers Win Again!

Postby HoundAbound » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:19 am

If you didn't get what you were running around late to save money on for your family...thank the resellers...and you can now find that missing item by the truckload listed on CL and eB.... :evil:
Thanks to our local Walmart trying to make a Disney line out of the DVD/Blu-Ray section on BF, the first five people (obvious resellers) loaded their carts to mountainous peaks and cleared the pallets...the rest of the line moved away as they were not interested in buying "Barbie's Big Adventure" on Blu-Ray :roll:
In all my past BF years, I have ALWAYS been able to get some cheap DVD's for my family and friends for gifts for Xmas and stocking stuffers, NOT this year....THANKS WALMART!

BFVet
Black Friday Pro

Re: Resellers Win Again!

Postby BFVet » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:17 am

Off Topic, but I'm surprised people still buy blurays... much less DVDs. I see them going the way of music CDs in the next 2 years. So much easier to simply download and watch.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:11 pm

i don't think walmart had 60% of the stock of DVDs that they had last year. or at least we couldn't find them in the store.
i didn't want any anyways, but we wandered around to check where things were.

and i think our walmart made people line up and only let 5 people at a time get to the palettes. at least they did that with the Wii games.

mechimpaired
Black Friday Pro

Postby mechimpaired » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:55 pm

I am holding on to the notion TRU will send me an email about the Monster High Werecat twins rather than pondering buying from a reseller for markup. Grr. Pondering not buying. She has said twice she wants those things.

Return to “Rants and Raves”