JCP buttons

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

happyfan
Black Friday Pro

Re: JCP buttons

Postby happyfan » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:51 pm

Seven posts since Saturday and almost every single one linked to a FB page.

softballmom12
Black Friday Pro

Postby softballmom12 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:36 pm

Yes..I linked to fb several times. I already explained and apologized...BTW bfads has a fb page so I don't really understand the problem anyway.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:42 pm

softballmom12 wrote:Yes..I linked to fb several times. I already explained and apologized...BTW bfads has a fb page so I don't really understand the problem anyway.

Once would have been fine. Or if you wanted just put it in your signature line. Plus lots of people on here not to big with Facebook and others like myself don't use facebook. Heck can't think of anyone I know that still uses Facebook in the last 3-4 years.
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

softballmom12
Black Friday Pro

Postby softballmom12 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:56 pm

geesh...all of this just because I was hoping to reach others interested in the buttons??? I expected a much friendlier reception. I have followed these boards for many years and shared this site with many. Very disappointing...

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:04 pm

softballmom12 wrote:geesh...all of this just because I was hoping to reach others interested in the buttons??? I expected a much friendlier reception. I have followed these boards for many years and shared this site with many. Very disappointing...

Hi, welcome to the boards, Today is a brand new day.
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

inthedark
Black Friday Pro

Postby inthedark » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:05 pm

This really is a friendly site, its just that facebook is kinda a sore subject here :?

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:10 pm

inthedark wrote:This really is a friendly site, its just that facebook is kinda a sore subject here :?

yea so true, so true lol...............
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:13 pm

softballmom12 wrote:geesh...all of this just because I was hoping to reach others interested in the buttons??? I expected a much friendlier reception. I have followed these boards for many years and shared this site with many. Very disappointing...

Really Don't think people were being rude, just pointing out. Plus with the other thread on here you could see that many people didn't like the buttons. While a few fellow boarders had great luck with it others felt it was a waste of time and effort.

However welcome to the board jump in on the off topic section and have fun this is a all year long party here.
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:14 pm

inthedark wrote:This really is a friendly site, its just that facebook is kinda a sore subject here :?

BF Ads, also has a FB page, (over, 253K likes) separate from these boards
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Postby ikey2 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:42 pm

lwmjr wrote:

You really can't judge a site based on likes due to how many people will hit Likes on sites just for contests and getting free stuff.
Hester, Pat

Andy Rooney

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:45 pm

ikey2 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

You really can't judge a site based on likes due to how many people will hit Likes on sites just for contests and getting free stuff.

That I would not know, I have, never had a facebook page.

tashicon
Black Friday Pro

Postby tashicon » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:06 am

No buttons this year... Snow globes are back per their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:24 am

tashicon wrote:No buttons this year... Snow globes are back per their Facebook page:

This will make a lot of people happy, Thank you

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Postby teknoge3k » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:41 pm

tashicon wrote:No buttons this year... Snow globes are back per their Facebook page:

You picked a hell of a post to be one of your first post, one that definitely will make an impact. Welcome to the forums, and thanks for the info!
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

tashicon
Black Friday Pro

Postby tashicon » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:47 pm

[quote=]You picked a hell of a post to be one of your first post, one that definitely will make an impact. Welcome to the forums, and thanks for the info![/quote]
I have been a lurker for years 8) , just never got around to posting, saw this on Facebook and noticed no one posted about it yet...

Return to “Rants and Raves”