Sears 8 pm Sale a complete mess

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: hiker, ikey2

Chevyman22
Black Friday Amateur

Sears 8 pm Sale a complete mess

Postby Chevyman22 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:02 pm

First off not sure what can be done about it but the add stated there would be 4 minimum each of the 50" and 32" tv and they only had 3 of the 32" and 2 of the 50" sets. Not only that but you had Sears employees letting their friends to the front of the line.

thejoseph5
Black Friday Pro

Re: Sears 8 pm Sale a complete mess

Postby thejoseph5 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Wow, that sucks.

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:12 am

Sears screwed up we went just to scope out the situation. I used to work at that store. My old managers told me they accidently Gave out the tickets to the 50" Panasonic Vierra at 8pm instead of the 4 am sale.... EPIC FAIL

El Zorro
Black Friday Pro

Postby El Zorro » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:00 am

I have a "home town" store here. I was interested in that Toshiba 50" TV at one point but decided against it because of the store in town. I'm glad I did. They were doing all of their door busters at 4am. I drove by last night just to see if anyone was waiting. No one was and there wasn't anything on the door. So I went in just a few minutes ago and on their door they said they would not honor the Toshiba TV deal or any of the TV deals posted in the Sears ad. What a joke. I'm so glad I trusted my gut and didn't waste my time at sears.

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:47 am

El Zorro wrote:I have a "home town" store here. I was interested in that Toshiba 50" TV at one point but decided against it because of the store in town. I'm glad I did. They were doing all of their door busters at 4am. I drove by last night just to see if anyone was waiting. No one was and there wasn't anything on the door. So I went in just a few minutes ago and on their door they said they would not honor the Toshiba TV deal or any of the TV deals posted in the Sears ad. What a joke. I'm so glad I trusted my gut and didn't waste my time at sears.

Wtf really! They forked us too

Return to “Rants and Raves”