Crummy return home

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: Crummy return home

Postby lwmjr » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:22 pm

Maybe I missed it, Looking at your last pic, left side of garage, It looks like you have appx 12' of property, and the orange paint marks the utility lines, Maybe just call the utility companies. I see two box's left side of the driveway, and see if they will permit you to put in a tree, if they say no, I would think problem solved.
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:24 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:If I have to plant a tree I'll probably do a hydrangea tree like Image

But I need to find out the official rules about planting on top of utilities... some people have told me you can dig on top of them, just watch that you don't cut the lines... but the electric guy from the city said to start digging 3 feet from the markings (great i'll plant a tree in my driveway). I don't want the HOA to force me into doing something that will get me into legal issues with the city or something.

Maybe I'll call a lawyer to get the official rules about this kind of thing.

Maybe, the codes and compliance office, could help.
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:36 pm

The tree has to be in the front yard (in line with the face of the house or forward). If I went farther back close to the fence, there would be more space, but that wouldn't be the front yard... I think the space to the left of my driveway is maybe 8 feet or so...

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:42 pm

By the way lwmjr, I noticed your name is green... have you always been a moderator? Just wondering...I don't remember your name being green last year but I may just not be observant.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:20 am

Thanks for noticing :) , I have been green since mid Jan.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:28 am

Congrats!

Return to “Rants and Raves”