DISGUSTING

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

carmenslackey
Black Friday Pro

Re: DISGUSTING

Postby carmenslackey » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:25 pm

The sad part is, it's not just campers on BF. I can't tell you how many times I've walked through Target or Walmart on a normal day and see random Mcdonald's or Starbucks cups sitting on shelves, dirty diapers kicked under shelving, tissues just thrown anywhere, it's gross! Some people are just pigs. I'd hate to see the inside of these people's houses if this is how they treat public places...

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:01 pm

coffee is usually from the night crew. I can't remember a time I haven't seen coffee on a shelf

bankruptinpa
Black Friday Pro

Postby bankruptinpa » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:42 am

It's the mentality and new social values of the new today person,,, no respect for anybody else! They figure the people that own these stores are rich evil capitalists and they can afford to clean up after them,,,,, or the people think they charge too much or rip them off so show your disrespect by trashing their store!
These people live in trashy, dirty homes and when they walk into a nice clean store they take offence to that store, thinking if they are nice and clean and well lit that they are evil rich.
You should see the homes of drug addicts, the way they live! The outside of the typical drug addict home is beautiful, the lawn is cut nice and neet, it looks perfect,,,,,but when you walk inside there is dog dirt on a worn out carpet, there is no funiture, the TV is up on cement blocks, holes in the wall and garbage all over the place!
Thats the way they live, they throw garbage anywhere thinking someone else will pick it up, when they throw garbage in a store it never fazes them thats not normal!
Thank God! We were taught better!
When you never worked for a living you will never understand or respect the working people that have to clean up your mess!

BeachGirlShops
Black Friday Pro

Postby BeachGirlShops » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:34 pm

I made a terrible mistake going to Best Buy in Charlotte NC a couple years back. It opened at 5am and I was there with back up shortly thereafter. I was in line to check out and there was such a mess left by lazy people throwing their trash down inside the store in the check out lines. Some radio station I believe was handing out Krispy Kreme dougnuts which was awesome but people just discarded their sticky trash on the floor. Very sad. To top it off, I was 5 months pregnant and people kept cutting across the line bumping me in the belly. I had on a light pink sweater and by the time I left, my baby bump was dirty. Now that was truly disgusting. That place was organized chaos but I was totally grossed out. Some people can be so rude and destructive, they ruin it for everyone.

Return to “Rants and Raves”