DISGUSTING

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

anmarkins
Black Friday Pro

DISGUSTING

Postby anmarkins » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:49 am

I have never understood camping out for BF, but to each his own. However, I went out the next morning to a store adjacent to the closest Best Buy and OMG the mess that the Best Buy line left was disgusting. Discarded food wrappers, coffee cups, half eaten food, assorted unidentifiable liquids, etc. Please, for the sake of other shoppers, clean up after yourselves! The worst part is that the adjacent store I'm sure had to clean up most of the mess because it was on their sidewalk, and it had nothing to do with them! Unless of course people were camping out for Michael's and Cici's Pizza, which I highly doubt.

danimo
Black Friday Pro

Re: DISGUSTING

Postby danimo » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:59 am

I agree wholeheartedly! I was camped at Best Buy, they had a garbage can right in front of the store that was super-easy to use, and yet, the kids in front of us left the sidewalk covered in garbage. I yelled at them incessantly about cutting in line as well as leaving all their garbage. Eventually, one of the people that was cutting in line picked up the other people's garbage. I was furious. They can't leave the place looking that way, unacceptable and disgusting! Exactly my words. They picked it up. I'm doing my part! :D But, yes, people should clean up after themselves, it's not that hard to do.

cmac1337
Black Friday Pro

Postby cmac1337 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:17 am

As someone who camps at best buy every year, I agree with both of you. We require our entire group to clean everything before they pass out tickets. The best buy staff and local pd has thanked us for our cleanliness and organization. We handle ourselves borderline professionally and do our part to keep blackfriday a clean, safe, fun experience.
We Call Ourselves the "Black Friday Tailgaters (BF Tailgaters)"

1st in Line at Best Buy Store #1446 in Fultondale, AL for 7 straight years.

Follow/Like Us On Our Social Pages!

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

Vine

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:21 pm

cmac1337 wrote:As someone who camps at best buy every year, I agree with both of you. We require our entire group to clean everything before they pass out tickets. The best buy staff and local pd has thanked us for our cleanliness and organization. We handle ourselves borderline professionally and do our part to keep blackfriday a clean, safe, fun experience.

Kudos to you!! Maybe they should start emplimenting something like that. You don't pick up your mess; you don't get a ticket.

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:47 pm

sportymonkey wrote:
cmac1337 wrote:As someone who camps at best buy every year, I agree with both of you. We require our entire group to clean everything before they pass out tickets. The best buy staff and local pd has thanked us for our cleanliness and organization. We handle ourselves borderline professionally and do our part to keep blackfriday a clean, safe, fun experience.

Kudos to you!! Maybe they should start emplimenting something like that. You don't pick up your mess; you don't get a ticket.

Or you get 2 tickets, one for your item, and one from the town for littering with a fine. 8)

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:20 pm

john.daggett wrote:
sportymonkey wrote:

Or you get 2 tickets, one for your item, and one from the town for littering with a fine. 8)

I like the way you think John.

kowen
Black Friday Pro

Postby kowen » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:03 am

john.daggett wrote:
sportymonkey wrote:

Bahahaha :P

john.daggett
Black Friday Pro

Postby john.daggett » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:11 pm

:-Dgo with the arms full rule. You may litter outside but as soon as the car is loaded up you must grab as many pieces of debris as possible until you can carry no more and relocate it to a trash can. I just carry a trash bag with me. A good one too that way I can throw cigs and liquor bottles in it.

JrdnJstn
Black Friday Pro

Postby JrdnJstn » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:19 am

I work in retail and you'd be amazed at how disgusting people are in general.

I've found a package of hamhocks hidden behind some Hallmark gift bags. Condoms thrown about on the floor. People coming in drunk and getting sick down the aisle and not bothering to clean it. People doing private things down the aisle which should be down in a bathroom. Fish packages hidden behind something and stinking really bad. I could go on and on lol
The biggest lie I tell myself is... "I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it."

PokeMeg
Black Friday Pro

Postby PokeMeg » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:08 pm

JrdnJstn wrote:I work in retail and you'd be amazed at how disgusting people are in general.

I've found a package of hamhocks hidden behind some Hallmark gift bags. Condoms thrown about on the floor. People coming in drunk and getting sick down the aisle and not bothering to clean it. People doing private things down the aisle which should be down in a bathroom. Fish packages hidden behind something and stinking really bad. I could go on and on lol
...I have no clue what a hamhock is. :shock:
"Every flight begins with a fall", the crow said. "Look down."

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:19 pm

PokeMeg wrote:
JrdnJstn wrote:I work in retail and you'd be amazed at how disgusting people are in general.

...I have no clue what a hamhock is. :shock:

A ham hock is the joint from a pig leg. It's usually smoked and adds a nice smoky ham flavor to soups and stews. It's less than optimal when stored behind Hallmark gift bags lol!

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:12 pm

I worked retail for 17 years. I have found everything and then some....from every level of body fluid in the dressing room to hygeine products, to the lady that came in, tried on a bra, threw her old nasty bra under the bench in the dressing room and I chased her out to Wal Mart. She was doing the damn chicken dance in WM trying to get that bra off from under her clothes before I caught up with her, but I caught her at the same time as their store security and they volunteered to testify as well...so she goes I just need to go tell my boyfriend...um no, I will be happy to send an associate to notify him...you are not going anywhere....we did prosecute and she did wind up going to jail...

steff
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

bankruptinpa
Black Friday Pro

Postby bankruptinpa » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:37 pm

Why is it everytime I go to Victorias Secret to buy something for wifey-poo the salesgirl ALWAYS say she has the same exact thing on right now? Then she goes on telling me how comfortable it is and how she loves it and on and on!
Is that the standard sales pitch they all use?

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:43 pm

bankruptinpa wrote:Why is it everytime I go to Victorias Secret to buy something for wifey-poo the salesgirl ALWAYS say she has the same exact thing on right now? Then she goes on telling me how comfortable it is and how she loves it and on and on!
Is that the standard sales pitch they all use?

That's when you hold up a thong and say" Lemme guess you're wearing these as well. I thought you might have something up your ..." LMAO noo please don't say that. Well unless she won't leave you alone.

DivaOfDeals
Black Friday Pro

Postby DivaOfDeals » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:24 pm

I have noticed this every year too and I agree it's outrageous. I never leave any trash behind. Do they have no pride in their neighborhood or sense of personal responsibility? Do they think no one has to clean that up or do they just not care?!

Return to “Rants and Raves”