Does anyone dress up for Black Friday??

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: hiker, ikey2

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Does anyone dress up for Black Friday??

Postby sportymonkey » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:35 am

Just out of curiosity; does anyone wear anything specific when venturing out on black friday? I have seriously contemplated about getting one of these to wear: Image but with it being only 38 degrees; it would like kinda funky with layers underneath. It would be pretty cool though and definitely be a line conversation starter.

nikkigirl01
Black Friday Pro

Re: Does anyone dress up for Black Friday??

Postby nikkigirl01 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:39 am

Oh geeze...that's creepy... Really...REALLY...creepy...

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:45 am

LOL, yes in a way I could see it being creepy. I could also seeing a bunch of cops flocking around thinking I'm a robber ( then again where could I shoplift in a suit like that, kwim.) IDk, I want to do something fun this year. Not too Halloween-ish but something to kick off the festive season.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:49 am

sportymonkey wrote:LOL, yes in a way I could see it being creepy. I could also seeing a bunch of cops flocking around thinking I'm a robber ( then again where could I shoplift in a suit like that, kwim.) IDk, I want to do something fun this year. Not too Halloween-ish but something to kick off the festive season.

If you had a bunch of old BFAds tshirts you could cut them up and sew them together to make a dress (or suit if you're a guy I guess, but I'm really picturing a dress here) out of all the t-shirts...that would be.....something.... lol

pooks
Black Friday Pro

Postby pooks » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:03 am

I design Black Friday long sleeve tees and recyclable shopping bags for me and my team every year and we get decked out in a whole ensemble; we love it!

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:32 am

jeanerz13 wrote:
sportymonkey wrote:LOL, yes in a way I could see it being creepy. I could also seeing a bunch of cops flocking around thinking I'm a robber ( then again where could I shoplift in a suit like that, kwim.) IDk, I want to do something fun this year. Not too Halloween-ish but something to kick off the festive season.

If you had a bunch of old BFAds tshirts you could cut them up and sew them together to make a dress (or suit if you're a guy I guess, but I'm really picturing a dress here) out of all the t-shirts...that would be.....something.... lol

LOL yeah I'm a girl so I don't think a suit would work. That is a cool idea; however I don't have any bfad t-shirts. Wish someday I would win one though. Love the idea though, thanks!

nprfool
Black Friday Pro

Postby nprfool » Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:45 am

My daughter and I are wearing the matching BFAds T-shirts this year (and it will probably be the last time she'll agree to matching outfits for a while, lol). Other than that, I dress for comfort and speed.

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:05 am

Comfy trouser jeans, loafers that are easy to walk in, and a green top w/sweater for layering. A holiday necklace perhaps. I don't have a BF t-shirt, but I like the idea of a long sleeved BF T. Of course all of this would be covered by a heavyweight winter coat, gloves and hat! My problem will be keeping warm outside and not dying of heat stroke once I am inside! So layers, layers, layers, I suppose.

I see so many people in pajama bottoms and sweats that I like to take the high road lol.

I must admit that those Santa tight thingies are kind of creepy too lol!

anaberration
Black Friday Pro

Postby anaberration » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:11 am

sportymonkey wrote:Just out of curiosity; does anyone wear anything specific when venturing out on black friday? I have seriously contemplated about getting one of these to wear: Image but with it being only 38 degrees; it would like kinda funky with layers underneath. It would be pretty cool though and definitely be a line conversation starter.

If I saw you in line ahead of me wearing this I would yell for security " Thief, thief and I think hes' with Al-Qaeda " and in the confusion I would slip to the front of the line...
Muhahahahahaha.
But seriously, what a dork.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:22 am

i saw 2 people (i assume guys) wear black outfits like that (minus the santa stuff) in the middle of summer at walmart this year. it was weird.

but no... i dress comfy!! sometimes i'm tempted to wear my pajama pants lol

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 am

anaberration wrote:
sportymonkey wrote:Just out of curiosity; does anyone wear anything specific when venturing out on black friday? I have seriously contemplated about getting one of these to wear: Image but with it being only 38 degrees; it would like kinda funky with layers underneath. It would be pretty cool though and definitely be a line conversation starter.

If I saw you in line ahead of me wearing this I would yell for security " Thief, thief and I think hes' with Al-Qaeda " and in the confusion I would slip to the front of the line...
Muhahahahahaha.
But seriously, what a dork.

Yeah I'm a proud dork, so naner naner. I would just point and laugh and say "Well he must have the wrong GUY cause I'm a girl". Sorry you would have to get past my ninja skills to get passed me. ROFL omg, just exnay the whole thing; its the caffeine talking. I seriously do like the morph suits; I guess it is the alter ego/girl behind the mask thing. But yeah I could see someone thinking I was a thief IF there were freakin pockets. :lol:

anaberration
Black Friday Pro

Postby anaberration » Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:09 am

Yeah I'm a proud dork, so naner naner. I would just point and laugh and say "Well he must have the wrong GUY cause I'm a girl". Sorry you would have to get past my ninja skills to get passed me. ROFL omg, just exnay the whole thing; its the caffeine talking. I seriously do like the morph suits; I guess it is the alter ego/girl behind the mask thing. But yeah I could see someone thinking I was a thief IF there were freakin pockets. :lol:

In that case, here you go:

heatherbade
Black Friday Pro

Postby heatherbade » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:57 pm

My daughter and I have shirts.

Front: Black Friday
Back: If you are reading this, I have your stuff.

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:43 pm

sportymonkey wrote:
jeanerz13 wrote:

LOL yeah I'm a girl so I don't think a suit would work. That is a cool idea; however I don't have any bfad t-shirts. Wish someday I would win one though. Love the idea though, thanks!

I'd be willing to donate my BF shirt to the cause! Anyone else?

b.f.shopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby b.f.shopper » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:50 pm

heatherbade wrote:My daughter and I have shirts.

Front: Black Friday
Back: If you are reading this, I have your stuff.

Lol, love that :D

Return to “Rants and Raves”