Black Friday Babies

Praise or Complain about your prior Black Friday Experiences

Moderators: hiker, ikey2

blitzzz54
Black Friday Newbie

Black Friday Babies

Postby blitzzz54 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:19 pm

I just love to see those who are in line for BF sale with a infant or small child in arms or in a stroller. It is so unsafe for that child. What where they thinking? "Oh, i have a child with me so I can get closer in line." or " Oh, If I have my baby People will feel sorry for me and let me get what I want." Anyway, what is a child doing out at that hour? Ugghhhh. Dont they see the danger? :evil:

teknoge3k
Forum Moderator

Re: Black Friday Babies

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:36 pm

blitzzz54 wrote:I just love to see those who are in line for BF sale with a infant or small child in arms or in a stroller. It is so unsafe for that child. What where they thinking? "Oh, i have a child with me so I can get closer in line." or " Oh, If I have my baby People will feel sorry for me and let me get what I want." Anyway, what is a child doing out at that hour? Ugghhhh. Dont they see the danger? :evil:

Some people are just oblivious.
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

aritomcox
Black Friday Amateur

Leave kids at home!

Postby aritomcox » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:45 pm

I agree! Even elementary age kids. It's too crazy. I would never bring my 8 and 5 year old with me. They should be in bed, it's too dangerous, and I can't get to the items I want fast enough if I'm dragging them along. Hey, that gives me an idea! Let's encourage all parents to bring kids so that we can zoom past them while they're dealing with Timmy screaming because he's sleepy. New strategy!!! :idea:

amyjam0807
Black Friday Pro

Postby amyjam0807 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:06 pm

I couldn't imagine taking my 3.5 year old daughter! I am going 7.5 months pregnant this year, but I have no restrictions stopping me. I plan on packing a little cooler with nutritious snacks and drinking lots of water. Hubby is going with me so I won't be alone. Ive never encounterd and fights or stampedes BUT if that was to somehow get started then I will just go the other way! To me BF is all about the fun and excitement and unless my dr says otherwise I will be out there!! But no - I feel so sad when I see people kids dragging along behind there parents. My daughter will be tucked safely in her warm cozy bed and my mom is staying here with her! :)

GinaBeana87
Black Friday Pro

Postby GinaBeana87 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:08 pm

I guess I just dont understand why people would say...OH it's -10 outside but my little baby will be fine in a onesie and a blanket. :roll:
Last edited by GinaBeana87 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shopper X
Black Friday Pro

Postby Shopper X » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:11 pm

This topic disappoints me greatly. I was expecting it to be about babies conceived on Black Friday.

ikey2
Forum Moderator

Postby ikey2 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:13 pm

Shopper X wrote:This topic disappoints me greatly. I was expecting it to be about babies conceived on Black Friday.

Or i was thinking born on Black Friday

teknoge3k
Forum Moderator

Postby teknoge3k » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:23 pm

ikey2 wrote:
Shopper X wrote:This topic disappoints me greatly. I was expecting it to be about babies conceived on Black Friday.

Or i was thinking born on Black Friday

If you were born in November, it's because your dad "only wanted to try it once" on Valentines Day.

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

cddd
Black Friday Pro

Postby cddd » Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:32 pm

"LIKE" LOL

drinkgreen
Black Friday Pro

Postby drinkgreen » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:05 am

This topic is being covered in the Suggestions forum.

ikey2 wrote:Or i was thinking born on Black Friday

That's what I was thinking.

Well its a long wait on a cold night, so I could actually see this scenario play out. :lol:

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:31 am

ugggh who the h*ck has energy for conception left over on BF night
steff

teknoge3k
Forum Moderator

Postby teknoge3k » Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:08 pm

steffj89 wrote:ugggh who the h*ck has energy for conception left over on BF night
steff

Just let it be known, my youngest son was conceived on Black Friday, in between Walmart runs. TMI? lol

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

PokeMeg
Black Friday Pro

Postby PokeMeg » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:24 pm

steffj89 wrote:ugggh who the h*ck has energy for conception left over on BF night
steff
Why do you think people put up tents while waiting in line? :wink:
"Every flight begins with a fall", the crow said. "Look down."

GinaBeana87
Black Friday Pro

Postby GinaBeana87 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:26 pm

teknoge3k wrote:
steff

Just let it be known, my youngest son was conceived on Black Friday, in between Walmart runs. TMI? lol

Haha too funny!

blueredzone
Black Friday Pro

Re: Black Friday Babies

Postby blueredzone » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:29 pm

blitzzz54 wrote:I just love to see those who are in line for BF sale with a infant or small child in arms or in a stroller. It is so unsafe for that child. What where they thinking? "Oh, i have a child with me so I can get closer in line." or " Oh, If I have my baby People will feel sorry for me and let me get what I want." Anyway, what is a child doing out at that hour? Ugghhhh. Dont they see the danger? :evil:

They might do it so some person runs to a message board to complain about it

Return to “Rants and Raves”