its been on here longer than that...almost as long as the count to 25K thread
www.myinitials-inc.com/steffsbags/
steffsbags@ymail.com
Because there's only one You!!

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Re: Don't smoke in line.

Postby lwmjr » Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

krazymop
Black Friday Pro

Postby krazymop » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:16 pm

lwmjr wrote:Image

haha, love it.

happyfan
Black Friday Pro

Postby happyfan » Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Three years strong and every year about mid October, it some how finds it way back. Took longer to necro it this time though so I am disappointed.

Anyways, never have to worry about it. Living in KY, I wouldn't know what it's like NOT to see the twinkle of "cigarette christmas lights" of smokers waiting in line. Only thing that gripes my rear is tobacco chewers who spit on the sidewalk. I don't want to walk through your slobbers.

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:05 am

happyfan wrote:Three years strong and every year about mid October, it some how finds it way back. Took longer to necro it this time though so I am disappointed.

Anyways, never have to worry about it. Living in KY, I wouldn't know what it's like NOT to see the twinkle of "cigarette christmas lights" of smokers waiting in line. Only thing that gripes my rear is tobacco chewers who spit on the sidewalk. I don't want to walk through your slobbers.

Ewwww! Yeah. But I guess that is better than people that shoot snot rockets. Gag :lol:

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:22 am

happyfan wrote:Three years strong and every year about mid October, it some how finds it way back. Took longer to necro it this time though so I am disappointed.

I use a bottle :lol:
Just here to have fun, keep the bad guys out, and give the stray dogs a place to stay

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:23 am

sportymonkey wrote:

Ewwww! Yeah. But I guess that is better than people that shoot snot rockets. Gag :lol:

better, then running down there face :lol:

jeanerz13
Black Friday Pro

Postby jeanerz13 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:42 pm

lwmjr wrote:

I remember in high school there was this kid that chewed tobacco on the bus and spit it into a coca cola bottle. It was about the same color, so I couldn't help but imagine someone thinking it was coke and drinking it. Then I proceeded to gag.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:58 pm

jeanerz13 wrote:
lwmjr wrote:

I remember in high school there was this kid that chewed tobacco on the bus and spit it into a coca cola bottle. It was about the same color, so I couldn't help but imagine someone thinking it was coke and drinking it. Then I proceeded to gag.

:lol: good thing nobody drank it.

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Postby harleygirl6363 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:13 pm

EWWWWW My ex husband used to chew and it was more repulsive than being around smoke. It smelled way way way worse. I hated it I wouldve rather he smoked than chewed.

Kaelha
Black Friday Pro

Postby Kaelha » Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:32 pm

My brother in law chewed and smoked. He developed cancer. The doctors were able to replace most of his tongue with muscle from his arm or thigh (?). He has titanium implants for his teeth. Part of his jaw was replaced as well. He doesn't look the same and some people have trouble understanding him, but he lived and that's what's important.

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 pm

harleygirl6363 wrote:EWWWWW My ex husband used to chew and it was more repulsive than being around smoke. It smelled way way way worse. I hated it I wouldve rather he smoked than chewed.

That is nasty, must have been some manure infused tobacco product. I just use a little pinch of skoal,

lwmjr
Evil, demented & twisted

Postby lwmjr » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:35 pm

Kaelha wrote:My brother in law chewed and smoked. He developed cancer. The doctors were able to replace most of his tongue with muscle from his arm or thigh (?). He has titanium implants for his teeth. Part of his jaw was replaced as well. He doesn't look the same and some people have trouble understanding him, but he lived and that's what's important.

:( That is not good.

harleygirl6363
Black Friday Pro

Postby harleygirl6363 » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:42 pm

lwmjr wrote:
harleygirl6363 wrote:EWWWWW My ex husband used to chew and it was more repulsive than being around smoke. It smelled way way way worse. I hated it I wouldve rather he smoked than chewed.

That is nasty, must have been some manure infused tobacco product. I just use a little pinch of skoal,

IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!

sportymonkey
Black Friday Pro

Postby sportymonkey » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:43 pm

Forget all that spittin, yuck! Fill the crisp air with the sweet smell of cigars and Bengay. :lol:

Return to “Rants and Raves”