Postby jelezoglo » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:36 pm

tigObitties
Black Friday Pro

Postby tigObitties » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:22 pm

That stuff sucks...

veganlawyer
Black Friday Pro

Postby veganlawyer » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:29 pm

Those toys are $50 to $100 off!!! I'm not buying them, but for those who are - it's a good deal!

packers
Black Friday Pro

Postby packers » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:26 pm

Wow, here we go with very small quantities... one or two per store? I can see the people fighting now! :shock:

BigBadMadMan
Black Friday Pro

Postby BigBadMadMan » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:29 pm

I wouldn't exactly say they "suck"...I dunno, what's the everyday low price on that TV? Seems like it's a MUCH better deal than the Polaroid 42" that they had on BF for the same price. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd definitely rather have the Sanyo than the Polaroid. I doubt it's of the same quality as the 42" Magnavox I bought at Target, but I went to walmart last weekend and was fairly impressed with the quality of the Sanyos they had there.

And let me say, thank you Walmart for the Blu-Ray player deal on BF. I'm exceptionally pleased with how amazing the quality of the picture is!

tigObitties
Black Friday Pro

Postby tigObitties » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:12 am

BigBadMadMan wrote:And let me say, thank you Walmart for the Blu-Ray player deal on BF. I'm exceptionally pleased with how amazing the quality of the picture is!

Are you talking about the Magnavox blu ray player? Cuz that was a piece of crap! I tried 2 different blu rays and it didnt work. I called customer support and they said I hooked it up wrong. How stupid can you be to mess up an HDMI connection, then they said it was my tv that wasnt working. Well I bought the Samsung blu ray player from amazon on cyber monday ($200) and guess what... no problems! Stupid Magnavox...you get what you pay for!

BigBadMadMan
Black Friday Pro

Postby BigBadMadMan » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:23 am

Yep, you get what you pay for. And even a $300 Sony can have a lemon or 2 in their stock. Check the regular price on that Magnavox Blu-Ray player...$200. It's up there with all the others that are around the same price. To this point, it works phenominally.

I shop for value, not brand name. My Westinghouse 30" that I bought like 3 years ago is not only working like the day I bought it, it also has one of the best pictures i've ever seen...that includes all the supposed high-end brand name TVs.

And why didn't you just take it back and exchange it?? Walmart has one of the best return policies in all of retail and that Blu-Ray player is a regular stock item, so you coulda exchanged it without any problem. You just got a non-working or damaged unit. Trust me, that Magnavox looks fantastic, but if you wanna spend $80 more for yours, be my guest. :)

orianpax
Black Friday Pro

Postby orianpax » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:32 pm

Now this is just a slap in the face to the family of that man that was killed.

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Postby MikesTooLz » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:25 pm

orianpax wrote:Now this is just a slap in the face to the family of that man that was killed.

YEP, when will they learn? We can't say after someone is killed any more, that already happened.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

Return to “Hot Deals”