Black Friday Outlet Shopping

Non-Black Friday deals and steals
denise01
Black Friday Newbie

Black Friday Outlet Shopping

Postby denise01 » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:43 pm

Did anyone go last year and was it worth staying up all night? I heard they were going to open at 12AM again and wanted to know if it was worth it? Thanks for your thoughts!

abbydreyer
Black Friday Pro

Postby abbydreyer » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:22 pm

If you like shopping for clothes, if definately worth it. Be prepared tho.....its almost as much of a madhouse as bestbuy is after being open for 15 min on BF. At least ours is!

killasnake
Admin

Postby killasnake » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:49 am

If you like clothes, then be prepared for havoc! Local malls are the best place. In my area they open at midnight. The mall is so crammed with people you are basically bumping into everyone. :lol:

It's fun haha IMO. :wink:

Tony
Admin

Postby Tony » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:00 am

Lol
Midnight madness
xD!

At Great Mall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U6t53AzERM

XmasDVD
Black Friday Pro

Postby XmasDVD » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:40 am

We get all of our Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving so we can go out on BF and enjoy the crowds and not have the pressure of having to have anything special..

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Postby bfaddict » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:15 am

I did it last year and it totally wasn't worth it for me. not sure why i thought it would be because although I love outlet mall shopping, i only buy things from a couple stores. so basically we stayed up all night... did the outlet mall..then did a few stores after and by the time 8 oclock rolled around we were all completely wiped and could care less about any other stores or deals that we previously wanted.

no more midnight madness for me.

but last night i did see the very first commercial for one of the malls here in town advertising their midnight madness events.

denise01
Black Friday Newbie

Outlet Shopping

Postby denise01 » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:48 pm

Thanks Everyone I am going to try this for the First time this year! My kids need some clothes so we are going to pull a all night shopping spree starting with the outlet malls then headed to Kohl's then Wal-Mart....Everyone who is shopping HAVE FUN!

Return to “Hot Deals”