BEST BUY BF in July

Non-Black Friday deals and steals

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

angelmse
Black Friday Pro

BEST BUY BF in July

Postby angelmse » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:06 pm

Hi all, I just received the below from a friend. Do we have any info on this yet?

Best Buy is joining the list of retailers offering large, flash summer deals. This weekend, July 24th and July 25th the gadget and tech supplier will become the largest retailer to offer a Black Friday in July. But are these summer deal days hurting the retailers? Last week, Amazon and Walmart launched their summer deal days but were not met with overwhelming support.

ikey2
BFads Tin Man

Re: BEST BUY BF in July

Postby ikey2 » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:22 pm

angelmse wrote:Hi all, I just received the below from a friend. Do we have any info on this yet?

Best Buy is joining the list of retailers offering large, flash summer deals. This weekend, July 24th and July 25th the gadget and tech supplier will become the largest retailer to offer a Black Friday in July. But are these summer deal days hurting the retailers? Last week, Amazon and Walmart launched their summer deal days but were not met with overwhelming support.

thanks for the update. Don't blame them trying to get a little bump
“Every time a cash register rings, a food court employee gets his Buffalo Wings.”
Hester, Pat

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day. Don't clean it up too quickly!

Andy Rooney

pdavis
Black Friday Pro

Re: BEST BUY BF in July

Postby pdavis » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:59 am

Trust me the summer deal days don't hurt. I work at bb, and we have been busy as usual. my store in particular has certain days during the week that we're not as busy as the rest of the week, but we're still selling plenty of merchandise.
I'm addicted!

Return to “Hot Deals”