Kate Spade - 30% off plus possible free shipping - last day

Non-Black Friday deals and steals

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Kate Spade - 30% off plus possible free shipping - last day

Postby bfaddict » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:26 pm

Get 30% off at www.katespade.com through today (12/2) with code cyber30

I also bought something yesterday on this sale, an item less than $20 and I was able to get free shipping so not sure if that's a special deal or not.

There are some cute inexpensive gift items if you know someone that likes Kate Spade but you can't afford the handbags.

techgirlable
Black Friday Newbie

Re: Kate Spade - 30% off plus possible free shipping - last

Postby techgirlable » Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:14 pm

bfaddict wrote:Get 30% off at http://www.katespade.com through today (12/2) with code cyber30

I also bought something yesterday on this sale, an item less than $20 and I was able to get free shipping so not sure if that's a special deal or not.

There are some cute inexpensive gift items if you know someone that likes Kate Spade but you can't afford the handbags.

Thanks for sharing! Might have to take a peek at these later. It seems like you can find some good deals on Kate Spade, but usually just the clearance items.

bfaddict
Black Friday Pro

Re: Kate Spade - 30% off plus possible free shipping - last

Postby bfaddict » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:57 pm

techgirlable wrote:
bfaddict wrote:Get 30% off at http://www.katespade.com through today (12/2) with code cyber30

Thanks for sharing! Might have to take a peek at these later. It seems like you can find some good deals on Kate Spade, but usually just the clearance items.

yea i was able to get a xmas gift for a friend for only $14!!

Return to “Hot Deals”