MICRO CENTER / HH GREGG - LG 60PB5600 $499.00

Non-Black Friday deals and steals

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

BillW
Black Friday Newbie

MICRO CENTER / HH GREGG - LG 60PB5600 $499.00

Postby BillW » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:01 pm

I might be considered a Newbie here but have been lurking for a few years. LOVE THIS SITE !

I wanted to share this with you prior to Black Friday if anyone was interested in getting this LG TV at HH GREGG.

So I was shopping around for a new tv and came across the Black Friday Ad that shows that they will have a Doorbuster on this LG 60PB5600. the price $488.00.

I called my local HH Gregg store in York, PA and spoke to the manager, I asked if they had it n stock and he confirmed they had 9 units. I asked if I could bring in an ad from a local brick-n-mortors store to price match and he said NO. Micro Center has the same TV on sale right now for $11.00 more, for $499.00. He refused and stated that corporate would not permit him to sell this set considering it's a BF Deal. I said fine and we drove down to Micro Center and bought it for $499.00 + Tax.

So if your looking to get one of these and do not want to spend your Turley Day in line, visit your local Micro Center if you have one local and they have it on sale now ....

http://www.microcenter.com/product/439143/60_1080p_Plasma_Screen_HD_TV_-_60PB5600

Return to “Hot Deals”