ONLINE layaway Toys R Us

Non-Black Friday deals and steals

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

reygato
Black Friday Pro

ONLINE layaway Toys R Us

Postby reygato » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Did you know They are doing a layaway online? You choose the items you want online, pay 10% down, then they send you a payment schedule. Once you pay, They will ship the items (free if over $49). Easy way to buy over a few months if you want that big item.
But here is what I did. My son wanted Lego sets, so I went on and got all the big sets he wanted. Some of those can run into the $100 range.
I then made the payments using giftcards purchased at a discount online. Gift Card Granny (google it) has Toys R Us giftcards sold at a discount. SO, I got the items but did not have ot pay full price.

I rarely use Layaway, but I am determined to only use the $$ in the Christmas club account and no credit cards this year. Layaway is a good way to spread the payments, interest and fee-free over a couple of months.

Sparkle2217
Black Friday Pro

Re: ONLINE layaway Toys R Us

Postby Sparkle2217 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:51 pm

Don't even get me started on them and their online layaway. I have been having problems with them for the past 3 weeks and each time I talk to customer service it's some dumb excuse that makes no sense. I can seriously post a big rant on this one under the rants section LOL.

Return to “Hot Deals”