Deal on Xbox Live membership. Free $20 Marketplace credit

Non-Black Friday deals and steals

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Deal on Xbox Live membership. Free $20 Marketplace credit

Postby MikesTooLz » Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:04 am

If you don't already have a best buy reward zone account, sign up for one.

BestBuy stores have received the Xbox Live Day One edition 12 month gold cards.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/day-one-edi ... &cp=1&lp=1

Check the website for store availability in your area. This card is the same price as the normal 12 month xbox live gold card however if you plan on getting an Xbox One in the future this card will give you a special achievement as well as a special character for the Killer Instinct video game. Not only that but you will also get a redemption code that adds $20 to your xbox live account for purchasing anything on the xbox live market place.

Here are some things to keep in mind: I purchased two of these cards from separate stores. I only received the $20 redemption code on the first card so you may be limited to one free $20 redemption code per reward zone account.

The store will most likely not have them out on the shelf, they will probably be holding them in the back until the Xbox One release date so that they will have them available to sell to new Xbox ONE purchases. If you ask an employee in the gaming department for one and tell them that the website shows the cards as available for purchase and in store pickup they will go get one for you from the back.

Also if you are going to be getting an Xbox One, it may be a good idea to wait until you have the Xbox One to redeem the xbox one related code for the special game character.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

Return to “Hot Deals”