Ice ball $19.27 on Amazon 20% off total is $15.34

Non-Black Friday deals and steals

Moderators: Tony, cematra173, killasnake, Huy

totalecare
Black Friday Newbie

Ice ball $19.27 on Amazon 20% off total is $15.34

Postby totalecare » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:25 pm

I found this on this site and it looks sturdy with better quality that most of them. Searching for a discount with the word Amazon coupons I found this code, NAP8AS6D . It works and expires 11/09/2013 plus the seller seems good and already sent me an email welcoming me and is giving me a free flask funnel with it.
Premium Ice Ball Mold - Ice Ball Maker - Makes 3 Large, 2.5" Ice Balls. Benefits Are Non Stick Silicone, Water Fill Line Mark and New Leak Free Design. Highest Quality Ice Sphere Mold Made of Extra Thick Indestructible Silicone. Solves All These Problems and Is a Superior Affordable Ice Ball Above All the Rest At About $6.42 Per Ice Ball X 3 =$19.27. 5 Year Warranty. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CYU5QTY

Update on this is free flask funnel with purchase sent to you separately by the owner. He says this is something that should have been offered with the ice ball but didn't put it in the box at the time of production. Now it is a free upgrade to who ever orders until inventory is sold out. I was just told this by purchasing another ice ball from the owner. He has a blog at http://iceball.org that says why he is giving away a free funnel.

totalecare
Black Friday Newbie

Re: Ice ball $19.27 on Amazon 20% off total is $15.34

Postby totalecare » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:35 pm

I should update this now it is a new year and the seller for Ice Sphere Tech has updated his ice ball maker. This 2 1/2 ice sphere maker now comes with a stainless steel funnel specially made for this heavy duty ice ball. I have the new one and it also comes with 3 books free. 1 is a pro drinks books with as many drinks recipes as you can handle. 2nd book is punch bowl recipes that will entertain up to 100's of people at your party. 3rd book is drinking games book I haven't used yet as this is for a younger crowd but looks fun too. Overall this product has saved me from purchasing other cheaply made Amazon crap in ice ball makers. There is a lot that are flimsy and cheaply made to last for just a few uses then it pisses you off as it breaks. Or they are those square2 inch ice ball makers that are junk! Do your search for higher more expensive ice ball trays and then you will be very happy using it for years. I see that Amazon will kinda hides the great sellers a little by the number of reviews only. This is wrong! It should be by the amount happy people who own it. Ice Sphere Tech is updated and better than ever as I have loved talking about it here. The price only went up to $19.77 so check this out it will make you happy owning one for sure. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CYU5QTY

Return to “Hot Deals”