Christmas Tree Shop 20% Friends and Family

Non-Black Friday deals and steals
momsinc
Black Friday Newbie

Christmas Tree Shop 20% Friends and Family

Postby momsinc » Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:00 pm

If you click on the link below, you can get 20% off coupon for the Christmas Tree Shop
from today until November 16th. Lots of great stuff!

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/cts/CTSCoupon.PDF

brentd
Black Friday Pro

Postby brentd » Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:17 am

Didn't know they were owned by BB&B til I went to the new store they just opened here. Once inside it was extremely obvious, though. I actually nicknamed it Christmas, Bath & Beyond because they had about as much Christmas stuff as a regular BB&B has Bedroom stuff. I went looking for a Christmas tree since, well, you know, CHRISTMAS TREE is in their name...but they had about 5 or 6 different trees that looked very cheaply made and not realistic at all. Was very disappointed in that aspect. However, the Christmas decorations they did have seemed to be very reasonably priced for the most part, which I wouldn't expect from BB&B.

Shopper X
Black Friday Pro

Postby Shopper X » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:03 am

I know that it's sort of deceptive/false advertising, but:
- Christmas Tree Shops is not a Christmas store.
- Christmas Tree Shops is not a tree store.
- Christmas Tree Shops is not a Christmas tree store.

It's just a store named "Christmas Tree Shops" that sells mostly private-label, discount items made in China. (They do sell some Christmas stuff during the Christmas shopping season, just like other stores.)

brentd
Black Friday Pro

Postby brentd » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:16 am

I'd say a little more than "sort of" deceptive... That's like going to Pizza Hut and finding they have one slice of pizza, but mostly sell hamburgers.

superfusue
Black Friday Newbie

Christmas Tree Shops

Postby superfusue » Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Thanks so much for sharing! I Love this store and get most of my stuffers here! :lol:

queentween
Black Friday Pro

Postby queentween » Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:42 am

I love our Christmas Tree Shop! I received a 20% off coupon and bought a ton of necessary stuff- all new silicon kitchen tools, glasses, dishtowels, kids gifts, a bench and storage units! You have to be in the mood to look, but I LOVE THAT STORE! (Have to limit my shopping trips there)

Return to “Hot Deals”