Amazon "Prime Day"

Non-Black Friday deals and steals

Moderators: Tony, Huy, cematra173, killasnake

teknoge3k
Forum geek

Amazon "Prime Day"

Postby teknoge3k » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:05 am

It’s Christmas in July for Amazon.

Black Friday, the legendary shopping day that follows Thanksgiving, is more than four months way. But that hasn’t stopped Amazon from declaring a new sort of Black Friday on July 15: An online birthday shopaganza called “Prime Day.”

“Step aside Black Friday, meet Prime Day,” Amazon announced on Monday, promising the day would be “filled with more deals than Black Friday.”

The company said that when it turns 20 years old on July 15, Prime members “will find deals starting at midnight, with new deals starting as often as every ten minutes.”

Amazon is also offering free 30-day Prime memberships for non-members who want to take advantage of the one-day deal. Amazon Prime normally costs $99 per year and includes free shipping.

The company has been expanding its Prime service and recently started same-day shipping for members.

http://myfox8.com/2015/07/06/amazon-say ... ck-friday/
That moment you realize that Bruce Jenner is Kanye Wests' mother in-law

facebook.com/teknoge3k
twitter.com/teknoge3k

guitarist19862005
Black Friday Pro

Re: Amazon "Prime Day"

Postby guitarist19862005 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:35 am

I'm interested to see some of the deals.

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:39 pm

I know this is an old thread, but I read that Prime Day will be around July 11th this year. I asked my echo dot and it responded "Prime Day will be in mid July, check back later"(Edit) Prime day is confirmed for July 11th, but some deals will start at 9pm on July 10th) . I know that Amazon's products like tablets and kindles will be discounted, but I was wondering if anyone snagged any other good deals last year?

SantaShopper
Black Friday Pro

Postby SantaShopper » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:27 am

Just wanted to note a good deal, good till July 9th at 11:59 pm. If you place a first time order of anything from this page (link below) using your Alexa device with voice ordering, you get a $10 credit. I ordered the bag of popcorn for $2.49 and got the $10 credit the next day (It can take up to 3 days to receive it). The link lists all of the terms and conditions for the credit at the bottom of the page. Hope someone finds this useful!
Link to deals page:
https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=s9_acss_bw ... 4552177011

Return to “Hot Deals”