Live Phone Calls from or to Santa?

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: ikey2, teknoge3k, Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

iKitsune
Black Friday Pro

Postby iKitsune » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:30 pm

I had a funny idea in my head of "Santa's Voicemail System". Kind of like a live call with Santa, except easier to implement. Or even Santa's IVR.

"Ho, ho, ho, and merry Christmas! This is Santa's Workshop. Please listen carefully as our menu options have changed. If you've been a good little boy or girl, press one. If you have NOT been a good little boy or girl, press two. Para proceder en español, llame al siete."

hey2abills
Black Friday Pro

Postby hey2abills » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:21 pm

iKitsune wrote:I had a funny idea in my head of "Santa's Voicemail System". Kind of like a live call with Santa, except easier to implement. Or even Santa's IVR.

"Ho, ho, ho, and merry Christmas! This is Santa's Workshop. Please listen carefully as our menu options have changed. If you've been a good little boy or girl, press one. If you have NOT been a good little boy or girl, press two. Para proceder en español, llame al siete."

"If your last dollie has attacked your mom and dad, press three. To find out what kind of cookies I prefer, press four. If you have recently had a chimney put in, press five. If you do not believe I exist, please hang up the phone now."

iKitsune
Black Friday Pro

Postby iKitsune » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:36 pm

hey2abills wrote:
iKitsune wrote:I had a funny idea in my head of "Santa's Voicemail System". Kind of like a live call with Santa, except easier to implement. Or even Santa's IVR.

"If your last dollie has attacked your mom and dad, press three. To find out what kind of cookies I prefer, press four. If you have recently had a chimney put in, press five. If you do not believe I exist, please hang up the phone now."

Don't encourage me, I have a phone system doing nothing better, and could just see myself setting that up.

melblack
Black Friday Pro

Postby melblack » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:05 am

OK here goes. Every year either my exhusband calls my son with his Santa voice on or my daughter calls from another phone and tells him that she is Comet. My son is pretty smart and always looks to see where the phone call is coming from so you may want to make sure the number shows up unlisted. Here is how you do it.

Dial from another phone starting with *67 then your number (*67 123 456 7890)
The number will show private or unlisted.
You can do this from a land line or a cell. I don't know where you live but you may not need to use the area code and if not then just skip that step. Other wise this should work perfect. It does for us.

Tell Santa HI :lol:

Return to “Off Topic”