Hello new here first year

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: ikey2, teknoge3k, Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

JrdnJstn
Black Friday Pro

Postby JrdnJstn » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:23 pm

This is a time that you don't listen to your g/f.

I been with this site since 2005 and I visit it everyday starting in October.

This website is an excellent site and excellent at posting up the ads when they leak out. Also this site has been featured on popular websites and I also think some national news did a short story on them (I can't remember though)

A lot of the bigger stores like Best Buy, Walmart, Fry's, Target, etc don't get their ads leaked until Nov. they are usually the last ones to get their ads out. I do think last year that Walmart had theirs out early.

Guaranteed you'll love this site and your g/f will eat her words.

Welcome to the site
The biggest lie I tell myself is... "I don’t need to write that down, I’ll remember it."

melblack
Black Friday Pro

Postby melblack » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:23 pm

Welcome!!! The ppl here are great. Everyone is super nice and if you have any questions they are very quick to answer. This is the best site by far!!! :lol:

bigevv
Black Friday Pro

Postby bigevv » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:42 am

Welcome to the forums.

We have a thread under Local Talk titled "Iowa City/Coralville" that is for all eastern Iowans...well all Iowans if they want to participate. Come and take a look and get to know some of the locals.

steffj89
Black Friday Pro

Postby steffj89 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:07 am

despite what my sign thingy saysi have been a member since 05 i think (lost my orig log in info and email)
anyways....if you check the hot deals threads there are always some kinds of coupons posted and there are tons of deals posted on here that i have never found anywhere else
steff

Poor_Guy
Black Friday Pro

Postby Poor_Guy » Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:26 am

lol Thanks everyone for warm welcome. :lol:

chaddenise
Black Friday Pro

Postby chaddenise » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:46 am

Poor_Guy wrote:lol I got a question maybe someone can answer. Its more about my gf. She affraid that sense I got banned from BFAds.net and cant view there forums (bf deals and print things that take money off). She worried that maybe this place doesn't have the exact same or even more of gotta deal is this true? Is this place the same or better with posting on the deals from stores like walmart target and etc?

this site will provide copies of the actual ad the store releases for black friday, just sooner than you would get it from the store. We also have great people who give exccellent answers. I asked for help with questions on an ipod and got 2 pages of great helpful advice. I love this site.

(i don't think any store actually provides coupons for black friday(except maybe younkers, but you would actually have to get the thanksgiving day new papers for amu coupons for black friday!!)

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Postby MikesTooLz » Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:53 pm

ROFL i just registered a new account over at the "Site we dont dare speak its name" to see if they would do anything. Without even making 1 post I was banned within 2 minutes.

Exact message is:
You have been banned for the following reason: lol

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Do they have a Nazi moderator/admin?
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

iKitsune
Black Friday Pro

Postby iKitsune » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Geeze, that's not even a -good- ban message. On a forum I admin, the "banned" message is a photo of Richard Simmons with a link to email me. But "reason: lol". Really?

g-man430
Black Friday Pro

Postby g-man430 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:40 pm

ikitsune, is that you? :D
GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!!

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:31 pm

MikesTooLz wrote:ROFL i just registered a new account over at the "Site we dont dare speak its name" to see if they would do anything. Without even making 1 post I was banned within 2 minutes.

Exact message is:
You have been banned for the following reason: lol

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Do they have a Nazi moderator/admin?

:shock: Seems like some type of complex to me...

iKitsune
Black Friday Pro

Postby iKitsune » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:17 am

g-man430 wrote:ikitsune, is that you? :D

Nope.

SuperMomof3
Black Friday Pro

Postby SuperMomof3 » Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:23 pm

new to posting also. I have been watching of everyones post of awhile now. I thought I should join in. Thanks for being a good group to join. I must say, everything seems to be clean and nice around here.

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:23 pm

SuperMomof3 wrote:new to posting also. I have been watching of everyones post of awhile now. I thought I should join in. Thanks for being a good group to join. I must say, everything seems to be clean and nice around here.

Yes we are an interesting group around here! :lol: However, we are respectable and have good moderators to keep spammers and trolls out of the arena.

Enjoy and happy shopping!

Return to “Off Topic”