Hello new here first year

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: ikey2, teknoge3k, Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

Poor_Guy
Black Friday Pro

Hello new here first year

Postby Poor_Guy » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:49 am

Hello I am from the Iowa and I was just signing up for the 1st time on this forum. I am hurting for money this year sense the economy went poop for me and now I am here to hopefully find more stuff for good deals (sense money is not as good as the others xmas). So far I haven't found any black friday ads or door busters, and Iam a little new and confused with what they call "cyber monday or whatever it is" deals online they said. But hopefully I can find some stuff for good price.

aandasmom
Black Friday Pro

Postby aandasmom » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:17 am

Welcome. None of the bigger ads have leaked yet. So far just a couple ads, but we should be seeing more of them in the next couple weeks. Cyber monday is the monday following black friday. Usually the online stores run specials that day as well as bf.

Good luck and happy shopping!

Poor_Guy
Black Friday Pro

Postby Poor_Guy » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Well I am laughing at the screen right now. Because (ain't I aint sure if its allowed for me to tell you but I see no reason why). But I signed up on BFAds.net site... looks like another black friday site. I signed up said same hi hello messsage last night. Wake up sign into there and boom (get box saying you are banned, and when will bann be lifted? Never says lol) wth... 1st post and I get banned.. so crazy.. maybe you're not suppose to say hello over there.. Cause I only made one post! lol Crazy.. well hopefully this site treats people better..

Edit - I posted and emailed them asking why I was banned for posting 1 thread about being new and hello. And now when I go to BFAds.net says my whole IP is banned. :roll: They got some one over there that rolled off the wrong side of the bed. Seriously never seen a forum person act like that or do such a thing. Maybe if I multi account and post annoying stuff.. yeah but wtf 1 post?

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Postby MikesTooLz » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:06 pm

Poor_Guy wrote:Well I am laughing at the screen right now. Because (ain't I aint sure if its allowed for me to tell you but I see no reason why). But I signed up on BFAds.net site... looks like another black friday site. I signed up said same hi hello messsage last night. Wake up sign into there and boom (get box saying you are banned, and when will bann be lifted? Never says lol) wth... 1st post and I get banned.. so crazy.. maybe you're not suppose to say hello over there.. Cause I only made one post! lol Crazy.. well hopefully this site treats people better..

Edit - I posted and emailed them asking why I was banned for posting 1 thread about being new and hello. And now when I go to BFAds.net says my whole IP is banned. :roll: They got some one over there that rolled off the wrong side of the bed. Seriously never seen a forum person act like that or do such a thing. Maybe if I multi account and post annoying stuff.. yeah but wtf 1 post?

I know what site your talking about (Gotta****) I'm banned from there as well, LOL. They also seem to have banned all wireless ATT IP address's here in Miami, Florida. They got a big number of users(80% are probably banned however) but there site sucks and their moderators must have a stick up their butt or something.

You found the right place, BFADS.NET is the #1 black friday site.
Last edited by MikesTooLz on Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

Poor_Guy
Black Friday Pro

Postby Poor_Guy » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:10 pm

I am not even mad. I am just so shocked. I know what forums are and use them daily. And like I said 1st post saying hello Like I did here. And I got banned lol. I didn't run my mouth, talk crap, advertise, multi account.. Then make an account at friends to email admin and site and post and bann IP on both computers... lol

chaddenise
Black Friday Pro

Re: Hello new here first year

Postby chaddenise » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:28 pm

Poor_Guy wrote:Hello I am from the Iowa and I was just signing up for the 1st time on this forum. I am hurting for money this year sense the economy went poop for me and now I am here to hopefully find more stuff for good deals (sense money is not as good as the others xmas). So far I haven't found any black friday ads or door busters, and Iam a little new and confu msed with what they call "cyber monday or whatever it is" deals online they said. But hopefully I can find some stuff for good price.

welcome, i was new last year and am also from Iowa. This is the place to be to find good deals. Hopefully, you enjoy the boards as much as I do and find the deals you need to have a great christmas!!

Poor_Guy
Black Friday Pro

Postby Poor_Guy » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:35 pm

I am near the cities on the east side. And sense job hurt me this year and last.. I am hoping to find some pretty good deals :evil:

crizza
Black Friday Pro

Postby crizza » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:17 pm

I am in IL just south of the cities I camp at BB Moline.

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:27 pm

Welcome to the show. There is no turning back now.

Also, we have some great Admins around here. They will keep us all in line!

We are all waiting patiently for the deals to come...I mean we are almost at the 1 month mark... :D

XmasDVD
Black Friday Pro

Re: Hello new here first year

Postby XmasDVD » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Poor_Guy wrote:Hello I am from the Iowa and I was just signing up for the 1st time on this forum. I am hurting for money this year sense the economy went poop for me and now I am here to hopefully find more stuff for good deals (sense money is not as good as the others xmas). So far I haven't found any black friday ads or door busters, and Iam a little new and confused with what they call "cyber monday or whatever it is" deals online they said. But hopefully I can find some stuff for good price.

Welcome aboard! Hope you will stay ALL YEAR long.
Be sure to check the HOT DEALS section besides the BF Deals - we post a LOT of deals there too - ALL YEAR!
Glad to have you aboard!

killasnake
Admin

Postby killasnake » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:00 pm

Welcome to bfads!

GinaBeana87
Black Friday Pro

Postby GinaBeana87 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:47 am

Welcome!

ptldrabbit
Black Friday Pro

Postby ptldrabbit » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:18 am

Welcome and enjoy the forums, lot's of useful information can be found here!
Life is uncertain . . . . . eat dessert first and then go shopping!

cddd
Black Friday Pro

Postby cddd » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:34 am

Welcome :) This is the GREATEST BF site! It's like my second family....lol...sometimes we argue, sometimes we have disagreements....but we all share a love for BF and that brings us all together here, year after year, helping each other and sharing our BF experiences, stories, and info. Welcome to "the family" lol

Poor_Guy
Black Friday Pro

Postby Poor_Guy » Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:09 pm

lol I got a question maybe someone can answer. Its more about my gf. She affraid that sense I got banned from BFAds.net and cant view there forums (bf deals and print things that take money off). She worried that maybe this place doesn't have the exact same or even more of gotta deal is this true? Is this place the same or better with posting on the deals from stores like walmart target and etc?

Return to “Off Topic”