Win the Remaining Contest Prizes

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: teknoge3k, hiker, lwmjr, ikey2

Tsunami
Black Friday Amateur

Postby Tsunami » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:07 pm

emmalizz wrote:
Tsunami wrote:Now that's a total buzzkill. I thought you just had to post before December 16th. The rules changed after I posted. :( My hopes and dreams have been crushed.

Sucks since I've been lurking forever just never got around to registering. It'd be nice if you guys would include all your site's supporters, not just the talkative ones. I'd love to be entered if you change your minds. Thanks!

I too have been using this website for awhile. Since Black Friday 2007. Came to this website often, and almost everyday during November. I just never really had the chance to join the community until now.

bigevv
Black Friday Pro

Postby bigevv » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:14 pm

It's starting to get that "I'm in line for a doorbuster at Best Buy on Black Friday at 5 am" feeling around here.

Perhaps the mods should hand out tickets. :lol:

ncshop
Black Friday Pro

Postby ncshop » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:27 pm

bigevv wrote:It's starting to get that "I'm in line for a doorbuster at Best Buy on Black Friday at 5 am" feeling around here.

Perhaps the mods should hand out tickets. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

killasnake
Admin

Postby killasnake » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:32 pm

Everyone keep in mind, we have new rules for this contest.

New Rules
* Max 1 Winner per Household
* You must have registered on or before Thursday, December 11th.

The most important rule is the second one. We all knew that lurkers are still around the forum. It is not hard to create a account to enter the contest. This is why the admins created these new rules. This contest is for 'regular and active' members of the forum. If it was me I would have also added another rule stating you must of a certain amount of post, but that's just me. :?

Tsunami
Black Friday Amateur

Postby Tsunami » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:06 pm

Does this mean that anyone who entered the original contest on the main website never had a chance to win the top prizes unless they joined the message boards before Dec 11? Because I entered the contest on November 20th hoping I could win. :(

Tony
Admin

Postby Tony » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:16 pm

Tsunami wrote:Does this mean that anyone who entered the original contest on the main website never had a chance to win the top prizes unless they joined the message boards before Dec 11? Because I entered the contest on November 20th hoping I could win. :(

No they had the chance to win it, at least more than one opportunity, but the winners never claimed the prizes.
So Michael decided to give away the remaining unclaimed prizes on the forum.

Sra Beasley
Black Friday Pro

Postby Sra Beasley » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:20 pm

killasnake wrote:Everyone keep in mind, we have new rules for this contest.

New Rules
* Max 1 Winner per Household
* You must have registered on or before Thursday, December 11th.

The most important rule is the second one. We all knew that lurkers are still around the forum. It is not hard to create a account to enter the contest. This is why the admins created these new rules. This contest is for 'regular and active' members of the forum. If it was me I would have also added another rule stating you must of a certain amount of post, but that's just me. :?

I hope they don't add that rule! Some of us don't really comment a whole heck of a lot, like others. But, we are still faithful to the site!

delwood
Black Friday Pro

Postby delwood » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:49 pm

I agree

Willdathrill
Black Friday Newbie

Postby Willdathrill » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:00 pm

Throw my name in the hat for one of the prizes. I am eligible and think this site is amazing, and it has helped me out ALOT this year! Thanks!

XmasDVD
Black Friday Pro

Postby XmasDVD » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:31 pm

Are you sticking to the "Must have a picture of the BF shirt" as stated in the first message??

bertaha
Black Friday Pro

Postby bertaha » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:34 pm

The post a pic rule, to my understanding, was only for those that had previously promised to. Since I didn't win a shirt (or anything else) that rule isn't applicable to me. Or at least I think that's the way it goes. I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, just ask my husband!

Tony
Admin

Postby Tony » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:49 pm

bertaha wrote:The post a pic rule, to my understanding, was only for those that had previously promised to. Since I didn't win a shirt (or anything else) that rule isn't applicable to me. Or at least I think that's the way it goes. I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time, just ask my husband!

Correct, only applies if you received a shirt AND promised to take a picture with it, and have not.

snscomp
Black Friday Amateur

Please include me in Drawing

Postby snscomp » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:42 pm

Would love to win. Thanks for the extra chance.

lil_Jean
Black Friday Pro

Postby lil_Jean » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:46 pm

packers wrote:
ncshop wrote:I know it is hard to come on somewhere and chat without "knowing" anyone and being the new kid, but I did it and I don't regret it. I look forward to seeing all of the new chats going on.

I think it is easier to chat without knowing anyone. I'm kinda shy in person. :cry:

Yeah. I tend to give my whole life story to ppl I don't know. It's the ppl I know that I am shy around... Ok maybe I'm not really shy at all... But in all reality I am quite timid au naturale but not shy if that makes sense.
The BFAds Oath: On my honour I promise that I will do my best to do my duty to bfads, and to the members of its forum to cause lots of trouble, keeping its admin on their toes, and to the live by its Mischievous Law.

elle_fleur
Black Friday Pro

Postby elle_fleur » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:57 pm

I'm also very shy and quiet. I'm sure I don't come across that way but I am. I can only let loose with people on the internet. In person I am quite reserved. I'm also a little on the rude side with people over the net. In person I do anything not to involve myself with any confrontation whatsoever

Return to “Off Topic”