Re: Forums Contest #2 - $100 Gift Card
Posted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:41 pm
[/quote]1. What are the names of moose's cats?
Dopey, Doc, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, Bashful, & Sneezy
2. What college degree did moose complete this past spring?
3. Answer the following question:
In other words, you are at Lynah Rink durning the Cornell vs. Harvard hocky game!!
4. What map projection is this?
Robinson Projection( aka "Earth")
5. What time did the Kohl's Black Friday Sale begin in 2003?
6. Which rock band used the following person's head as a cardboard cutout at concerts and on album art? Name the person for bonus points.
The alternative rock group They Might Be Giants used large cardboard cutouts of William Allen White's face during many concerts, as well as in the video for "Don't Let's Start".
7. What is the highest thread count for a set of sheets advertised in a Black Friday advertisement in 2008? What store is the item in?
1000 Thread Count from Target and Kohls.
8. Which bear is best?
If you mean BEAR- best kind of bear is a bear that stays in the woods
If you meant BEER-a full one
9. What was the sale price of a Panasonic 50" DLP HDTV on Black Friday in 2004?
CompUSA Panasonic 50" DLP HDTV - $3499.99 w/ Free $300 Gift Card
10. What is the weight of the final BFAds prize?
I have no idea, when I win it, I'll weigh it and let ya know LOL