moose wrote:For our next contest we have a series of questions that need to be answered. Correct responses get you the most points and responses that make us laugh will also get points. The poster that receives the most points wins a $100 Gift Card to a store of their choice.
This contest ends sometime on Friday night, maybe Saturday morning. How does that sound?
Quote this post as a template for answering the questions.1. What are the names of moose's cats?
Wayne (Gretzky), Mario (Lemieux), and Gordie (Howe)
...or how about Bob and Doug? (ooo loo kookoo koo koo KOO KOO!)
2. What college degree did moose complete this past spring?
A Criminal Justice online degree from Full Sail University! (A rewarding degree AND career!)
3. Answer the following question:
Their velocity is…WAIT! It’s deflected by Conklin, and passed to Kronwall, who SCORES with a wrist shot! Kronwall was assisted by Zetterberg and Hudler. THE RED WINGS WIN! THE RED WINGS WIN!
4. What map projection is this?
The Earth. Duh.
5. What time did the Kohl's Black Friday Sale begin in 2003?
6. Which rock band used the following person's head as a cardboard cutout at concerts and on album art? Name the person for bonus points.
The Beatles on Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. It looks a bit like Maurice Chevallier.
7. What is the highest thread count for a set of sheets advertised in a Black Friday advertisement in 2008? What store is the item in?
SHEETS?! What, you think I’m freezing my tail off in sub zero wind chill Nebraska weather for SHEETS? OK, how about 1000 thread count at Tar-Ghetto. (More $ at Kohls).
8. Which bear is best?
N-E-S-T-L-E-S, Nestles makes the BEAR-y best. Chalk Lot!
9. What was the sale price of a Panasonic 50" DLP HDTV on Black Friday in 2004?
I really don’t remember, so I’ll plagiarize cddd’s answer and say “$3,499.99 Plus a $300 gift card at Comp USA” (thanks, cddd!)
10. What is the weight of the final BFAds prize?
Final BF Ads prize? I don’t think you mean the gift card, so we’ve gotta kinda guess what the prize is. So, if it is a TV set, I would say 45 pounds.
Sorry for the second post. The first time I saw it, I neglected to see I was supposed to quote the original post.