moose wrote:I guess I'm going to declare cddd the winner with a whopping 3 points.
For our next contest we have a series of questions that need to be answered. Correct responses get you the most points and responses that make us laugh will also get points. The poster that receives the most points wins a $100 Gift Card to a store of their choice.
This contest ends sometime on Friday night, maybe Saturday morning. How does that sound?
Quote this post as a template for answering the questions.
1. What are the names of moose's cats?
2. What college degree did moose complete this past spring?
3. Answer the following question:
4. What map projection is this?
5. What time did the Kohl's Black Friday Sale begin in 2003?
6. Which rock band used the following person's head as a cardboard cutout at concerts and on album art? Name the person for bonus points.
7. What is the highest thread count for a set of sheets advertised in a Black Friday advertisement in 2008? What store is the item in?
8. Which bear is best?
9. What was the sale price of a Panasonic 50" DLP HDTV on Black Friday in 2004?
10. What is the weight of the final BFAds prize?