Black Friday Pep Talk

Anything non-Black Friday/non-deal related

Moderators: ikey2, teknoge3k, Tony, cematra173, Huy, killasnake

bigevv
Black Friday Pro

Black Friday Pep Talk

Postby bigevv » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:39 am

G-Man: War's over, man. Best Buy dropped the big one.

Bigevv: Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Heck no!

Killasnake: Germans?

Tony: Forget it, he's rolling.

Bigevv: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...........the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go shopping!

[runs out, alone; then returns]

Bigevv: What the heck happened to the BFAders I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest night of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst. "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bigevv, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my tush from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Best Buy, they're dead! Wal-Mart, dead! Target...

Killasnake: Dead! Bigevv is right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these buzzards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Bigevv: We're just the guys to do it.

G-Man: Let's do it.

Bigevv: *Let’s do it*!!!!

cambo357
Black Friday Pro

Postby cambo357 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:29 am

bwahahahahaha, just awesome.

thank you, this pep talk was def needed. and it couldnt have been done in a much better manner.

he is right though. the ads are lackluster, but they were last year as well. hardly anything that I am in the market for, at any sort of a deal. we all know that BB will have some sort of secret squirrel sale action going on. I am holding out hope for that right now.

jediknight
Black Friday Pro

Postby jediknight » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:40 am

"Nothing is over, Nothing!...you just don't turn it off!"

MikesTooLz
Black Friday Pro

Postby MikesTooLz » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:44 am

Looks like all be sleeping at home this year instead of camping out, I cant even remember the last time this happened.

I will probably still go out in the morning to see if there are big lines and to take pictures.
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> Follow me on Twitter <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.-> βĹĂČĶ ŦŔĨĎĂŶ<-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)

guitarist19862005
Black Friday Pro

Postby guitarist19862005 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:01 am

MikesTooLz wrote:Looks like all be sleeping at home this year instead of camping out, I cant even remember the last time this happened.

Me too. I would like to hit up the deals on some of those movies and box sets. Hopefully I can get everything I want online Thanksgiving day and that way I don't have to venture out. Although, I will venture out to see what I can find. I have the day off work and it's an addiction.

XmasDVD
Black Friday Pro

Postby XmasDVD » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:44 am

MikesTooLz wrote:Looks like all be sleeping at home this year instead of camping out, I cant even remember the last time this happened.
I will probably still go out in the morning to see if there are big lines and to take pictures.

If nothing else, go to JCPenney and get me some snowglobes!

g-man430
Black Friday Pro

Postby g-man430 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:41 am

Oh dear. :shock: :lol:
GREEN BAY PACKERS!!!!

Return to “Off Topic”